Daddy's Home :)

I woke up not really knowing where I’m at, I looked around and this do not look like my surroundings, where am I, then I remember I am at Terrance house but am I’m in his bed, I turned around and there was a person sleeping beside me so peaceful which were Terrance. I smiled and look at my phone I had 3 voicemails which were from my mom and 1 from drake._. And 14 messages, I’ll look at them later. I got up trying not to wake up Terrance until I felt a large object on me, Ugh Terrance had his arm around me and now I can’t get up. “Terrance” I said trying to wake him up but he didn’t budge “Terrance!” I said this time more louder “hummm” Terrance said sounding half asleep “I need to get up” I said, Terrance let go of me and turned around, I got up and use the bathroom and then I went back to his room but he wasn’t in the bed, where he go “You ready” Terrance said scaring the shit out of me, he better be glad I had already use the bathroom because I would’ve piss in my pants than and there.

“yea” I said holding on my heart, Terrance was already up with his sweat pants, beater shirt and his keys in his hands “I want you to stay” Terrance said pouting, he still looked sleepy “I know but my mom would be worry, now come on so I can get ready for school tomorrow” I said pushing him on his back gently so he can walk. Terrance drop me off at home and drove away, I open up the door to my house and went upstairs, I guess my mom still not home ugh this is really getting on my nerves I got back in my bed and fell to sleep again. My alarm clock rung and I woke up very sleepy gessh me and Terrance must stayed up all last night, I didn’t even felt good going to school I’m to sleepy. I went in the shower did my hygiene and put on my black plain shirt and my black adidas pants with my grey new balance shoes, I felt like dressing comfortable today, I mean I didn’t even feel like getting dress. I put my hair in a high bun which was really cute since my hair is curly and my edges were on point, I put my iPhone in my pocket grab my book bag and was out the door before I stop in the kitchen grab me a protein bar and was about to head out the door until I heard my name being called in a man voice.

“Camilla” I turned around and I almost knock my dad down by running to him like a lion “DADDY!!!” I said very happy he’s home “Hey…hahah..how you been sweetie” he said very happy to see me to “lonely, without you” I said honestly telling the truth, I mean my dad the one that bring light into this house. “hahaha, well it’s been lonely without you and your mom too” my dad said looking at me while smiling “I have something for you, but you’ll have to wait till you come back home” my dad said, I can really tell my dad love me and I love my dad too “ok, I said heading out to school, don’t wanna be late. “hey, Camilla wait” my dad said “yes, daddy” I said smiling, “how about I drop you off at school” my dad said “yesss, I would love that” I said very eager to ride with my dad, good because I really do not feel like walking. My dad dropped me off at school and we got caught up on each other and we told each other bye’s and I love you.

I walk in the school very sleepy, I went to my locker, got my stuff for my class and headed down the hallway. And yes my glasses are broken so I really don’t feel like doing nothing today and I have a major headache because when I don’t have my glasses my head starts to hurt, so my dad said when he picks me up we are going to the eye place to give me some contacts. “hey Camilla” Terrance said hugging me from behind “Hey” I said, he still looked sleepy. dang how long did we stay up because we were both sleepy “I’m sleepy as hell ma” he said looking at me smirking “I see you don’t have your glasses, you have contacts on” he said psh I wish “naw, and my head hurts like hell and my dad is home so were going to the eye place to get some” I said feeling happy just remembering that my dad was home “oh tru, you must really love your dad” he said “yea, why” I said wondering why he ask that question “because when you said your dad name you started to light up” Terrance told me like he can see right through me “ yea, I mean he brings joy into me and my mom world and my mom do a lot of stuff when he’s there so yea” I said sharing Terrance about me and my dad life, Terrance just nod his head and grab my books and we walk in the class together again.