Meeting My Mom and Dad

“Omg, Roger… why are you in detention” I asked very shock “well, for your concern Mr.Wykoff caught me looking at Drake test paper, while I was putting my test booklet on his desk” Rodger said looking piss, but funny at the same time “wow, all because of that” I said trying not to laugh “yea, now can you guys please quite down, I’m trying to read my spectacular book Divergent in peace” Rodger said pulling back out his book. “It looks like somebody has a crush on little Camilla” Daquan said whispering to me “Rodger?...no way” I said confident… I mean he did say I was beautiful; no I’m just talking out of my head… Rodger do not like me, or do he?

            Detention was finally over, and I was happier than ever. I was driving home while Daquan was trailing me. I seen his house and it was very pretty and big, I turned to my street and I pulled up in my driveway. I unlock my door and went upstairs; I took off all my clothes, put my hair in a messy bun and went in the shower. I came out and lotion up my body and put on my pj’s. “ahhhhhhhhh” I screamed to the top of my lungs “Keyshawn how in the world you get in here” I asked “baby, I’m a thug… I know everything” Keyshawn said sounding conceited, just sitting on the edge of the bed.

            “Baby? I thought I lost my baby…” I said copying Keyshawn “don’t ever say that, you are my baby and always will be… I was speaking because I was mad Camilla… I love you too much for that, I was just getting mad because you was all in that nigga face” Keyshawn said standing up by now, walking up towards me. “ If you wasn’t throwing a little temper tantrum, I was telling you that I was just showing him around, and I love you too much to cheat on you” I said hugging him “I know and I’m sorry for jumping into conclusions” Keyshawn said smirking “yea… you were jumping in conclusions huh?” I said laughing “yea, and I’m sorry for that bae” Keyshawn said grabbing my chin and started kissing me.

            *keys unlocking door* “omg, Keyshawn you have to hide, my mom and dad are home” I said feeling worried “hahaha, baby this could be a good time to see your mom and dad” Keyshawn said about to walk down stairs until I grab him back “nooo, Keyshawn stop, just hide or jump out a window or something” I said whispering, I swear my heart was beating rapidly “ugh, fine… you must don’t won’t me to meet your parents” Keyshawn said looking sad “no, it’s not that…” “Camilla…where are you, and who’s that car outside” my mom said, Keyshawn look at me signaling that we should just walk downstairs. “Keyshawn, come on, go” I said pushing him “whatever, you don’t have love for me like I have love for you” Keyshawn said about to jump out the window “ugh fine, big baby… let’s go before they worried where I am” I said, pulling him away from the window. Keyshawn just smirk, I know he did that shit on purpose.

            I walk downstairs with Keyshawn behind me. “And who is this Camilla” my dad said looking piss “mom, dad… this is my boyfriend Keyshawn” I said holding his hands. “Let me talk with you alone” my dad said pulling me in another room “don’t tell me you guys did you know what” my dad said looking like he’s on the urge of yelling, I never seen my dad like that before… that kind of scared me “nooo dad, heck no… me and him just thought it would be a right time to meet you and mom” I said trying to make a lie “ok, well let me judge him from my perspetive. We walk back in the living room and it look like my mom and Keyshawn was already hitting it off. “Wow Camilla, you pick a good one and you also have taste” My mom said smiling. “Yea, thanks mom” I said sitting on the couch beside Keyshawn.

            By now my mom and dad were asking a lot of questions, even private ones “so Keyshawn… how do you treat my daughter” my dad asks “dad come on, Keyshawn I’m sorry” I said “naw, that ok… I treat Camilla with kindness, truth and loyalty, I plan on living my life with her sir, I plan on seeing her walk down the aisle with your permission, and I already plan on falling in love with her” Keyshawn said making me blush really hard “I Like Him” my mom said. By now everybody was looking at my dad seeing if he approve of Keyshawn “yea I guess I like you to, seeing you having my daughter blushing over there” my dad said looking at me. “Thank you sir” Keyshawn said. Keyshawn stayed for dinner and my celebration for getting accepted to Harvard, my dad gave me a lot of money, and I was ode hype.

            “Bye, come again baby” my mom said hugging Keyshawn, “yes mam” Keyshawn said “don’t call me that, just call me mama K” my mom said smiling “ok, mama K” Keyshawn said. “Hey son, let me talk to you real quick” my dad said, oh god please don’t let my dad say something stupid.

Keyshawn Pov:

“Hey son, let me talk to you real quick” Camilla dad said. We walk outside… “I see my daughter have a lot a love for you, so please don’t be the first one to break her heart” Camilla dad said “sir, I promise you… I should be the last person you think should break her heart and the first person you know that will love her till thick and thin” I said sounding like a perfect gentleman right now “I like you” Camilla dad said. “Camilla, come give your boy a hug, he’s about to leave” Camilla dad said shouting in the house.

Camilla ran outside and hugs me. I peck her lips and hop in my car, Camilla came to the side of my window, and I just rolled down my window to see what she wanted. “What did my dad say?” Camilla said looking worried “he said he like me” I said chessing all hard “Really?” Camilla said hoping up and down “yep” I said. Camilla lend in and gave me a kiss, but more passionately “I love you Keyshawn” Camilla said “I love you to Camilla.” I drove off and went home.

            I unlock my door and did my hygiene. It was now 9:50pm and I decided to txt my bae

Me~ Goodnight 9:50pm

MyLove<3~ Goodnight, sweet dreams 9:55pm

Me~ always bae, love ya 9:57pm

Mylove~ Love you more 9:59pm

Me~ naw, I love you morer 10:03pm

Mylove~ hahaha I see you tomorrow 10:12pm

Me~ counting on it <3 10:14pm

            I can’t lie, I do miss Camilla sexy ass in my house beside me in my bed, shittt tomorrow her ass with me, and I going to make sure that her ass stay with me in school and away from that other nigga, he should know his way around the school now.

·        I know it kind of short but I had to celebrate my mom b-day

·        Keyshawn meet Camilla mom and dad, shocker huh?

·        Rodger is funny lol

I hope you guys like this chapter, please vote, comment and follow and most of all read, love ya smooches.