New Student

I woke up ready just to get through my day. I put on my high wasited shorts (yea, I guess I can wear my shorts now), and my grey polo on which says, POLO in bold, I put on my taxis ,gold chain on and my Rolex watch and headed out the door, but not before grabbing my IPhone.

            I was happy for two reason and one is because my mom and dad are coming home today, and two is because I going to Harvard soon when I graduate. I hop in my Range Rover and headed out to school. I park my car at an empty parking space and decided to look for Keyshawn. I couldn’t find him nowhere so I just went to my locker. “Hey” wait please don’t tell me no good is talking to me “what Terrance” I said completely annoyed by now, and plus I’m more annoyed because he knows Keyshawn. “all I get is a what” Terrance said smirking “yes, now what do you want” I said just about to close my locker “ight, ight hold your horses, I was just about to say that I miss you and I’m sorry for how I treated you, soooo can we be friends” Terrance said with all seriousness “I’ll think about” I said closing my locker by now and walking away, he must think I’m a damn fool forgiving him after my so called friend mouth was all in his pants.

            I was headed down the hallway, going to Mr.Wykoff class when I bump into something hard, or so I thought. “My bad ma” the sexy, brown skin, green eyes dude said to me… I never seen him before “oh no, you’re fine” I said while the boy helps me up “are you sure….” “Camilla” I said giving him my name “Daquan” Daquan said giving me his name by now. “And yea I’m sure” I said fixing my clothes “Mr.Wykoff?” Daquan said “huh?” I questioned “you in Mr.Wykoff class right?” Daquan ask “yea, are you… I mean I never seen your face before” I said looking in his beautiful eyes “yea, that’s because I’m new” Daquan said, that’s explain why I never seen him around.

            “Oh, cool… I should show you around the school then” I said smiling… for some reason I love new student who look like Daquan, he wasn’t sagging a bit, and was well dressed and sexy. “That would be great Camilla” Daquan said smiling, and staring at me… I decided to break the daze me and him had on each other. “Let’s hurry up in class, before the bell ring on us” I said walking around him “Tru” Daquan said making me chuckle. We walk in and all the class eyes were on us, but mostly on Daquan, I don’t know why these thirsty bitch staring for. I look to my left and seen Keyshawn in the class; I went and sat in the front of him, since all his boys took the seats beside him. I was sitting down in my seat when Keyshawn tap my shoulder “sorry I came late” Keyshawn said “you good” I said turning my head back around and paying attention to Daquan.

            “Ok, class…please quit down, we have a new student in this school, which I already know you guys seen him because some of yall couldn’t keep yall eyes off of him” Mr.Wkyoff said causing the girls to blush. “Ok what’s your name” Mr.Wykoff asks “Daquan sir” Daquan said as mannerly as he can “ok, you can find any seat, but if you want to be on my good list… I prefer you to sit in the front with all of my good students. Daquan nod his head in sat in the second row, which was in the front. I got up and decided to sit beside him because he was all by himself, and these thirsty hoes were just eyeballing him down. “Hey” I said smiling “haha, hey” Daquan said chuckling “what’s so funny?” I ask “naw, it’s just that you move down there all up here to sit beside me… girl you must want the D” Daquan said trying to control his laughter.

            “No nasty, I just came by here because I usually sit in the front, and I decided why not go back to my old habit” I said, what?... I did use to sit in the front “Tru” Daquan said, him and his Tru. Daquan and I were just hitting it off… in a friendly way…I never cheat…I’m as faithful as a lion. I turned my head around and seen Keyshawn glaring at us, I shoot him a smile but he didn’t return the favor and look down at his phone… Ok??? “Ok class I would be handing out the test scores we took last week, if your grade is below a 70 or 80 then your hurt, don’t forget the test counts as 40% of your grade” Mr.Wykoff said standing from his desk with the test booklets in his hands. Mr.Wykoff was passing out the papers while some people were saying “hell naw, ah Mr.Wykoff this can’t be right!” or “I was so close to failing, least I pass tho!”.