I'm Wide Awake

I decided to go to the hospital today to visit Camilla. She still hasn’t woke up from her coma and I been depressed as hell. I had also been visiting her mom and dad lately just to comfort them I can tell they are nice peoples… and they told me to come visit often. Camilla dad gave me his number and told me to call him if I need anything and I accepted that offer well.

I also had been hanging out with Trisha a lot… I think I’m catching a lot of feelings for her, I mean she cool, smart and beautiful and down to earth everything Daquan need.

          Driving to the hospital always have me thinking. Why? Well because I always wonder if Camilla beautiful bright eyes were open or were they still in her stinking ass coma. Well I would just have to see… and maybe this time I will be lucky. “Hello, I’m here for Camilla Reed” I told the red head lady at the front desk “ok, she’s in room 108” the lady said looking back down at her laptop “thank you” I said walking away to my destination.

          I walk in the room and it look like my luck wasn’t there. Camilla eyes were still was close looking like she was dead. That just instantly brought a little tear drop to my eyes. Omg just wake up best friend I thought constantly. I walk to her bed and bend down to my knees. “Hey best friend… yea it’s me again, I just wish you can wake up… you supposed to be my G but your ass in a coma… damn what happen to my nigga-

                                                Camilla P.O.V.

          I woke up to someone head on my lap sounding like their crying. “Hey best friend… yea it’s me again, I just wish you can wake up… you supposed to be my G but your ass in a coma… damn what happen to my nigga”. I knew it was Daquan crazy ass… this nigga is a trip talking about I was supposed to be his G. Maybe I should just pretend I’m still in my coma… but I’m so glad that I’m out of it. “Ok… I’ll see you later” Daquan said standing up and wiping the tear drops forms his eyes… I tried not to laugh so badly.

          Daquan was almost out the door until I scream out surprise. Which was a failed… my voice was so horse. Damn now how am I’m going to call him? 15mins later the nurse came in “omg, you’re up!!” the nurse said like I was supposed to die “yea… but my body feel wired and my voice” I said trying to move. “yea I see, hold up I got you” the nurse said walking towards me and pulling me up so that I’m sitting up straight on the bed. “Would you like me to call your family members Ms. Reed?” the nurse ask smiling “yes please” I said sipping some water the nurse gave me “and I bet you going to be happy to see your little boyfriend that came everyday” the nurse said smiling while walking out… I knew she couldn’t be talking about Keyshawn because I never, ever heard his voice before.

          20 mins has passed and my mom and dad were here. They were crying out of joy and telling me that they were happy that their little girl was back. They stayed with me forever and the nurse told me I had to stay another night so they can run tests on me… fml. “umm… there been this boy that be coming to visit you like 24/7 I think his name Daquan” my dad said “oh yea, that is true… he came to visit us too and your dad gave him his number if he needed anything, you know I love you sweetie and I only tell you the truth, I really like Keyshawn he’s a good boy… but don’t no mom really want a daughter with a thug and plus I think God put Daquan in your life for a reason… you deserve much better, just think about it this was a hit and run but your next injury with that boy would be a shoot and die. My mom said looking at me with concern.

          “I know you care mom but Keyshawn is the love of my life and I can’t let him go. Now I’m mad that he didn’t come visit me at all be I will talk to him about that. I said looking at my mom sadly “wait… he your boyfriend and he didn’t come to visit you, now how do that make you feel… this boy Daquan been coming to visit you every day hoping that you ok and  your saying that you still stuck on no good Keyshawn” my mom said semi-yelling at me “I feel like shit… but you making me feel more like shit yelling at me like that and I told you I will take care of that for him not coming to visit me at the hospital” I know, I know I curse in front of my mom what a shocker… but she clearly gotten me mad… I just came out of a coma give me a break why don’t ya.

          “Ohh… now we cursing huh Camilla, who you learn that from Keyshawn?” My mom said shaking her head “I don’t have to learn anything from him-“ “well it surly do look like it- “how do you kno-“ Me and my mom argument stop when my dad had clear his throat loudly and we seen Daquan standing by the door frame. “Sweetie Camilla is right, she just came out of a coma so just give her a break, I’ll handle this when we get home… come let’s leave them alone” my dad said… that’s why I love my dad... he always have my back. Before they left they hug Daquan and said they hey and bye’s… my mom just made me want to stay and my damn coma.

          “You ok?” Daquan ask ~does it looks like it~ “yea… I’m sorry you seen that” I said sincerely “oh no that’s ok” Daquan said grabbing a chair beside me. “Daquan?” I said “yes” Daquan said looking up from up his phone I just notice he had out… I wonder who he was texting that got him all smiling. “Did you really visit me 24/7” I ask curiously “HELL YA… If you were awake you would’ve of been annoyed of me by now” Daquan said making me and him chuckle. “Thank you” I said “for what?” Daquan ask looking at me directly in his eyes “for staying with me… and being the best friend I ever had in my life” I said in all honesty.

          “No problem” Daquan said looking back down on his phone “so did you really get kidnapped” I ask bursting out laughing “YOU HEARD ME!!” Daquan said smiling “yep… every word” I said laughing hard by now “that’s not funny because first I thought he was gay in tried to rape me defiantly this big black dude talking bout some “lil nigga up” I was like aww hell naw I know his fat ass aint about to get on top of me” Daquan said in all seriousness I was just to done, tears was coming down my eyes like freaking water falls “hahaha…stop Daquan… my stomatch hurts…” I said laughing hard… this boy is sooo funny.

          Daquan was just staring at me and I started to feel wired. “What… is there something on my face or something” I said wiping my hands all over my face “naw… it’s just that I’m happy to see you smile and laugh again” Daquan said getting up hugging me “ I love you best friend” Daquan said “love ya to” I said. Daquan kissed me on my forehead and I got caught off of track and tilted my head upward to meet his lips. I can tell he was shock… Daquan back away and stared at me in shock “dang girl I aint know you like me!!” Daquan said shaking his head “I didn’t know that either” omg Keyshawn was at the door frame just looking piss as hell. Did I really just do that?

·      WOOWWWW

·      So Camilla Kissed Daquan

·      Keyshawn going to be madd

I hope you guys like please comment, vote and follow and most of all Read smooches