My Thug <3 <3

I was in Keyshawn house, just thinking about everything. I mean I really love him, and I don’t want to leave him, he’s my love, I’m in love with him. I was sitting on the bed waiting for him to come home so he can tell me everything, because I didn’t want to jump in conclusions. But how can I when he was shooting people, and had a gun. I had to leave immediately, but first I decided to call Imaurie and see if she was alright.

            “Hello” I said through the phone, “Omg, hey… I was worry about you” Imaurie said, “me, I was worrying about you” I said laughing through the phone “hahah, you ok” Imaurie said “yea, lol are you” I said “yea, just Keith up here bitching about me dancing on another man” she said “oh, so I just found out Keyshawn a thug” I said trying not to cry “wait, don’t tell me you didn’t know he’s a thug” Imaurie said like she already knew “nope” I said popping the p “all, girl…it ok, do you want me to come over” Imaurie said, that’s why I love her she’s so caring “yea, but I txt u the address later” I said “ok boo… I see you in a minute” Imaurie said “ok, bye” I said “bye” Imaurie said hanging up the phone.

            I decided to pack my bags. I can’t live in a house with a murder; I was just about to open the door when Keyshawn came through the door.  “What you doing” Keyshawn ask “you tell me” I said “YOU TELL ME, YOUR ASS DISOBEY ME” Keyshawn said knocking down my suit case “first of all get out my face and pick up my damn suitcase” I said standing my ground “why bae” Keyshawn said walking towards me and trying to give me a kiss, but I dodge it. Keyshawn punch the wall, and putt a hall on it, I immediately jump and grab my suitcase and walk out the house.

            “DON’T RIDE IN MY CAR, NAW YOUR ASS GONNA WALK” Keyshawn said causing a scene. I promise I heard someone said “hey calm down” Keyshawn took out his gun and point it at this person “SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU NOSEY ASS WRINKLE BITCH” Keyshawn said to the old women. By now I had tears in my eyes, and I hurry up and open the car and drove out the drive way, until I heard my tire screech. Omg don’t tell me this nigga just shot my tire. “WHAT THE FUCK” I said getting out the car walking to him “I SAID YOU NOT RIDING IN MY DAMN CAR” Keyshawn said “YOURS, YOU GAVE IT TO ME FOR MY BIRTHDAY BITCH” I said clearly mad by now… see I told yall I can argue. “Don’t call me a bitch Camilla” Keyshawn said with his eyes pure black “bitch” I said standing my ground.

            Next thing I was on the grass and Keyshawn was on top of me. “Get the fuck off of me Keyshawn” I said “naw, since you wanna act tough” he said smirking “Keyshawn get off of me before I itch” I said serious by this time. He got off of me and I ran in the house, Keyshawn was right behind me. I was sitting on the couch and I txt Imaurie if she can pick me up and of course she said yes. Meanwhile I had to wait for her in this crazy house hold, “Why you leaving me for real ma” Keyshawn said sitting beside me but I move over, I heard him smack his teeth “Why didn’t you tell me you’re a murder” I said “I’m not a fucking murder, how many time I told you about jumping in conclusion” Keyshawn said, I can tell he was trying to calm down “how am I jumping in conclusions when you clearly had a gun in your hand, and you shoot like 4 people” I said

            “Well, I’m not a murder, I’m a thug Camilla; I have to get my paper either way our out. And I know I’m wrong for not telling you, but I was trying to wait because I knew you were going to leave me, and I only murder when people don’t get us what we need” Keyshawn said. “that don’t make it better Keyshawn, you had me in danger…don’t you understand that” I said until Keyshawn cut me off “No I didn’t, I will NEVER let nothing happen to you…I promise you that bae” Keyshawn said getting up to kiss me until Imaurie call me “Hello…….Yea…..ok…..I’m coming now” I said about to walk out the house.