Depressed To Two Years Love!?!

I walk in the house. I can feel the sweat boiling off of me. “So you went to a party huh?” my mom ask looking very piss. “Well my grades are really good” I said trying to convince my mom like I did my dad, but I know my mom is better than that. “You know what Mrs. Camilla…go upstairs and you are on punishment for a month” my mom said trying to calm down “but mom” I said “GO UPSATIRS!!” my mom said screaming at this point.

                I ran upstairs, took a shower, put on my PJs and went straight to bed. I woke up and I found out I had a text from Tasha saying she’s “sorry” blah blah blah, but I’m starting to change my status to don’t fuck with nobody and just be the little nerd I use to be Camilla. I went to the grocery store with my mom today. She kept on going and going of how disappointed she is. So I decided to leave her and act like I was getting some grapes, I walk down the food aisle on my phone, not looking where I was going. *bump* “oh gessh I’m sooo sorry” I said trying to recover from the hard fall “naw you good ma” wait I heard that voice before. Keyshawn help me off the floor and smile showing his pearly whites. “You ok” Keyshawn ask smirking “yea…thanks” I said trying to kept my cool.

                “So why you never text me” Keyshawn ask looking kind of sad “umm…well I’m on punishment, and I’m not supposed to talk to nobody just my mom and dad and other family members” I said feeling a little embarrassed I kind of said that. “haha well that’s stupid… you know ma you still can talk to other people. I mean how would they know” he said trying to sound like a genius “I know but they can check my call logs” I said “there’s a thing called deleting” Keyshawn said being sarcastic. Wow it seems like I been out of being a nerd soon I started hanging out with Drake and I don’t even want to say that other name… anyways “oh yea hehe I forgot” I said kind of shy “ha you good ma, so what you out here for” Keyshawn ask.

                “Well I’m out here with my mom” I said “true” he said looking through the candy side “yea… so why you out here” I ask “well my house need more groceries” Keyshawn said still looking at the candies “aww that’s nice shopping for you and your mom” I said smiling “huh?” he said looking confused “I said that’s nice that you putting grocery in your mom house, for you and her” I said repeating myself “hahahahahaha” Keyshawn just laugh, I really didn’t find nothing funny. I just stood there looking at him like he’s crazy “naw ma I live alone” he said finally stop laughing “ohhhh hahahaha my bad” I said feeling a little embarrassed. Wow it seems like every boy I know leaves alone, I really need to spy on them and see how.               

If they want to play these hurt games, then I can hurt them as much as possible. And it’s about getting to their hearts. I told Keyshawn bye and I gave him a hug. Only because he kept begging me . And I and my mom finally went home from all of that shopping. I went straight in the shower, comb my hair which was really frizzy by now and decided on how the plan was going to work out. I just can’t believe I let these to bastard push me to the edge to let me even think they liked me. They only liked me for my smartness.

                                                            Two Years Later

                        Keyshawn and I basically go out now. Yes Tasha bother, but I tried to stay away from her as far as I can. I can’t believe I’m actually saying this but I actually LOVE him yes love. I really don’t know how Keyshawn feel but I hope he feels the same. I never talk to Drake or Terrance and I’m lucky that they actually left me alone. Well almost Terrance still text me saying “Karma” and Drake text me saying “you have another nigga and saying well least you happy”.

                I was in Keyshawn house. We were both playing Snakes and Ladder (that’s my game lol) Keyshawn ass thinks I don’t see him cheating “Keyshawn you stop at the snake” I said laughing “nope, nope see what happen was” Keyshawn said trying to convince his little story. “naw don’t try to play it off” I said laughing hard by now “Camilla I’m not cheating” Keyshawn said smirking “then how in the world did you skip that long ass red snake, when you just had three spaces” I said trying not to laugh “see what happen was” Keyshawn said again, that’s how I know he lying “hahahaha, you cheater” I said laughing by now.