The Real Forgiveness

“I didn’t know that either” Keyshawn said looking pissed off. I didn’t know what to do, I was just shock and stuck it felt like someone was just putting dozens of super glow + tape on my mouth. I’m always faithful… what happen to me. “Look man she probably didn’t mean it, I’m pretty sure when she tilt her head our lips connected” Daquan said trying to make everything better.

“Yea I’m pretty sure that happen to while my fucking girlfriend don’t have nothing to say over there!” Keyshawn said balling up his fist. I’m so glad Daquan was in here with me because I don’t know what Keyshawn would did to me with those look in his eyes. There were just pure black It wasn’t his cute gery-greenish eyes anymore they were just hateful.

“Keyshawn-“I said but getting cut off “FUCK THAT… I GAVE YOU THE FUCKING- *PUNCHES WALL* I CAME HERE CAMILLA TO SEE YOU AND THIS HOW YOU BETRAYED ME… YOU DON’T KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU I GAVE YOU THE BENFIT OF DOUBT THAT YOU WOULD BE THE ONLY GIRL THAT WON’T BREAK MY DAME HEART… FUCK YOU BE HAPPY WITH HIM THEN… I’M TROUGH; I’M DONE GETTING MY HEART BROKEN… AND I’D NEVER IN MY LIFE I REPEAT NEVER EXPLAIN MY FELLINGS TO A GIRL WHEN I’M IN A AGRUMENT… IT’S ONLY A FUCK YOU, PACK YOUR BAGS AND LEAVE… BUT FOR YOU CAMILLA LOOK WHAT YOU DO TO ME I LOVED YOU… I DID NOTHING BUT CHERISH SOME GOOD MEMORIES WITH YOUR ASS… SO YOU SEE HOW WORTHED YOU “WERE” TO ME, BYE”. Keyshawn said dropping the roses he had in his hands and leaving out the room. The water from the rose vase was just pouring everywhere and it explains my love.

While he was holding the roses in his hands we were perfect and full, but now till he drop it we were spilt and when the water kept on separating on the floor that was us already separated and the roses just dedicated to how it’s going to die soon since the water spilled out… our love was just gone… bye Keyshawn… sorry.

            Hospital days were gone. I was home crying my eyes out, I called him a lot but he never answer and sometimes he will just press the end button. I constantly leave voicemails but it don’t seem like he get it because he never called back, and those voicemails meant the bottom of my heart. School was tomorrow and I really didn’t feel like going but I have to get ready, plus I have to hurry up and pull up my grades.

            *buzz buzz*

            The sound of my ignoring alarm clock woke me up. I did my hygiene and took a good 30 mins shower. I decided to wear my lng shirt some light skinny jeans that I cuff at the bottom and my red Kds, nothing much just casual. I did my hair in a wet& go and I was done for the day. I walk down stairs and told my mom and dad good bye and headed out the door to school, yes I still ate breakfast before I left.

I didn’t seen Daquan car and I was kind of relived. I was just so embarrassed to look at him, hell he probably won’t even look at me the same. It’s not that I like him I just… I don’t know? But if you wonder how it feel to be single, well it feel wack as hell. I was walking in the school when Shayne came beside me “hey Cam” Shayne said “when did I ever get that nick name?” I said walking to my locker “now, you don’t like it” Shayne said “naw, it aight” I said not really caring “good because I was still going to call you that anyways” “._.” I literally gave him the stale face.

“Hahaha… but ma… what’s with you and Keyshawn” Shayne said “what you mean?” I ask curious “well he has this girl, and I thought like you gave him a hall pass or something” Shayne said looking at me “wow” I said… I was really hurt by now; I didn’t literally know he was really over me. “Wait did you guys break up?” Shayne said asking curious “yea, well he broke up with me” I said trying to hold the verge of my tears. “Awww, damn that’s ok, won’t me to get him for you” Shayne said giving me a bear hug… I just shook my head no; I was scared that if I talk my voice would of crack.