Annie. 24

"Why, Levi?" I asked him while we were in the carriage that was pulling us against the roads of Wall Rose. "Tell me why they were scared of me!"

He sighed and finally looked at me in the eyes like he hadn't since the way back from the expedition. "Because the power your Titan form holds, alright? Now you can stop pestering me with all these questions."

I flinched and clenched my fist, refusing to give up. "Why are you ignoring me so much?! One moment you actually liked me, the other you are hating the thoughts of myself!" I bowed my head. "Why?!"

"Because I was told to, and I obey my orders as a soldier like you should when I tell you to shut up, brat!"

He grunted and looked back outside. He was wearing a suit like outfit with one of his arms tucked inside the blazer because he was sill injured.

"You'd.... Risk our friendship for damn orders.... How selfish..." I murmured to him, making him taken aback.

"We are here!" The driver said to us as the door was swung open.

I was helped down by father, but when he offered to help Levi, he ignored and jumped down on his own.

"Eliza, you will be joining Eren, Mikasa and Armin to go help out with their job." Father said to me.

"But she is injured, Erwin. You can't let her out on that state, I've already told you this." Levi said, making me jump.

"I've already told you, Levi, that she is fine! If you continue to rule against my order, you will be sent set immediately!" He whispered to Levi, but it was loud enough for me to hear.

"What was that." I said, bowing my head as my eyes clouded over with a shadow, angry.

"Eliza-" father started. Before he could continue, I sprouted up and slapped him against his face, making him hold his cheek that was now a red mark, Levi flinching and the other shoulders to draw their blades before Erwin putting up his hand. "Put your blades back."

"But commander-" the soldiers started before being told to hush.

"She is my daughter. I expected her to do something like this."

"I just began a relationship with someone I thought was true, father! How can you not see that!! He's just trying to protect me!!! Get over it!!!!" I shouted at him.

Father stood firm as he looked away. "Alright, I did get out of hand, but you just know that you can't use this as an excuse."

"I know father. That's why I'm joining the others. "

"Eliza-" Levi started.

I swung in my green jacket that covered my gear and outfit as I swooshed up to join the rest.

The plan was to guide Annie into a tunnel - as Armin has conjured a theory that she was the female Titan. In the tunnel, she would not be able to transform and will guide her away from city where she will be confronted.

"Come on Annie. We are going through the tunnel." Eren explained. All three of us were waiting on the staircase where Annie was standing at the top.

"I don't like tunnels." She said plainly, wafting one of her blonde locks from her face and behind her ear. She wore a hoodie under her Military Police jacket, that was a symbol of a green unicorn embroiled in the back. Her blue eyes stared at me.

"Why are you refusing, Annie?" I started. "Just because it restricts you from doing a specific thing in particular, doesn't mean you should be afraid. Besides, I'm down here... Who you want the most." I said with a slight grin but with a creepiness side that sent shivers down her spine.

Annie's mouth began to tickle and soon formed into a smile.

"We know who you are and what you are." Armin said, holding a flare behind his back.

Soon the smile broke into piles of laughter. "You got me, Armin. What gave it away?"

"The fact you looked at me first before going off is one thing."

"Ah, well let's just say you weren't the person I was looking for. But now that I think about it... I should of just killed you right there and then!"

"Annie... Why? Why did you want me and Eren so badly? Is it because... Of that plan of yours?!"

Annie smiled with blushed cheeks and after too much laughter. "You figured out what I was doing in training, didn't you??" She began giggling again. "At first, I only wanted Eren because he was the only person I thought had this Titan power. But then he began talking about the injection and I thought it wouldn't be fair if only one of you was a Titan. But I didn't realise that you were so strong!! Just as you shown that magnificent power to me I knew immediately you were the key for our plan. I don't get why you refuse to come with us, we'll be nice on ya!" The giggles went back to laughter as I bowed my head. "So, Armin? What other clues were there?"

"The odm gear you used were Marco's - I realised that as soon as we did the inspection because those exact scratches was in his when we were checking on them. You must of use that to kill sonny and bean - and you wouldn't of been able to kill them with blades. The only option was straight up murder."

"You're smart." Annie said, grabbing her arm to resist herself. "Enough with this chit chat ... I'm ready to take what was supposed to be mine!"

Before she was able to bite herself , Armin shot a flare that caused people hiding in all sorts of directions to pounce upon her and restrict her from harming herself in any way.

Mikasa looked at her finger to realise that she had a small blade that was about cut against her hand. "Guys!!" She grabbed us and took is deeper down the tunnel as Annie transformed into the female Titan.