The expedition Part 2 Ep 20

The black flare was shot as we had covered our ears and looked at Levi.

"Where are we going exactly? Besides its already on our tails!" Eren screamed after ranting.

Two more soldiers came out as they flew around the female Titan. "Reinforcements, again?!" I gasped, I stared with fear. "They'll get killed like the others if they don't get away from there. We need to help!"

"Eliza. Shut it." Gunther said beside Eren as we flinched, taken aback. "But-"

"Don't slow down!!" Eld shouted toward us. "Keep going full speed!"

"Eld?!" Eren screeched. "If we don't stop it, who else is going to?!" A soldier was smacked against the tree with her hand, straight off death.

"Another soldier has died because we couldn't do anything!!" I screeched as j clenched my fists and stared at Levi. "If you guys won't do anything, then I will have to leave matters in my own hands!"

"No Eliza!!" Petra screamed. "That power of yours is too strong!! You have to save it for something more important because you can only use it once before collapsing for hours!!"

"But this is important-"

"Keep a hold of yourself, Eliza. Petra has a point. That power of yours can't be used against one Titan. It needs to be saved for a real ambush." Levi said.

"But these are real people!-"

"People who offer their lives for humanity. They are soldiers - it's their job."

I bowed my head then looked back when another soldier emerged from the trees.

"We can still save this person!!" Eren said.

"Eren, look forward and keep going!" Olulo shouted at him. "And you Eliza!!"

"Are you telling us to turn a blind eyes while people are dying?? Just what kind of sick people are you??!!!!" I shouted.

"You want us to run, leaving a comrade to die??!!" Eren screeched too.

"Yes, that right!!" Petra replied. "Obey Lance Corporal's order!"

"I don't see why we have to abandon him!" Eren explained. "I isn't get why you won't explain either!"

"Tell us why!" I ordered.

"It's because the lance corporal decided against it!!" Olulo said. "You two wouldn't understand because your both newbies with anger problems!! If you do, shut up and obey!"

I sighed and look me at Eren who's hands was hovering nearer to his mouth. I flinched and he looked at me, nodding. I began to unwrap the ribbon..

"What are you two doing?!" Petra squeaked. "We've already said that you should only use the when your on grave danger! Especially you, Eliza. If you use it too much it will ruin your health! Your promised us that!"

"You two are not in the wrong." Levi started. "Feel free to do it. It's clear to me. It's a true monster. And not because of its Titan abilities. No matter how you try to hold it down, no matter what cage you lock it in, forcing its mind into submission is an impossible task. Eren, Eliza - the difference between your decisions and ours arises from the gap of experience. But, you see. You two don't need to depend on such a thing. Decide. Either you believe in yourselves or the soldiers of the Survey Corps, myself included. I don't know the right answer. I never have. Even if I believed in myself and the decision of my comrades that I have been able to trust, the result was always a complete mystery. That's why you should just do your best to make a decision you won't regret. " me and Eren paused, overwhelmed.