Thank you!!!!!

Hey, I'm Danielle! Bonjour! Konnichiwa! Nihau!

If you don't know me, I am the author of counting stars, this anime - duh!, or you may know me as iiPoundii.

When I watched attack on Titan my hopes were to create a fanfic similar to the original but add a character I always thought of.

Her name is Eliza, she is the main character and is telling the story in her point of view. As you know if you read from the beginning, she has gone through some pretty rough times.

But, on the way she made friendships, some she lost but some lives. One of these consisted of Levi - who is like every fan girls dream husband quite basically. I added a bit of romance towards him and Eliza, but that is more in my modern fanfic (coming soon!!!').

I have been writing this story from the very beginning I made this profile and was the only one that survived the montage of constant deleting of my stories.

But I will get to the point - I hope you enjoyed this because there will be a second season out soon, joint by obviously the modern fanfic and soon would be the story of how Erwin met Eliza's mother!! Eek! I'm so excited!!

I will see you soon. Bye for now!!

~From Eliza, Levi and the rest of the crew.

~Special thanks to my friends who helped me think of ideas for this wonderful anime.

~And even more to Hishiyama who was the creator of the original!! I suggest you go watch Attack On Titan now I you haven't already!!!

💜💜💜