A dim light amid death. ~6

At the time, my awareness of caution towards knowing that everyone was going to die was dim and unknown, unspeakable and far from my knowledge range. If only i had known, at least some sort of clue. Yet, I should of known it would happen - but I didn't.

~A dim light amid death - 6.~

The sky grew black and grey, the dark clouds surrounding the skies as all around spread negativitiy. Except, of course, my optimistic trait.

"Come on guys, it's not that bad. We will get out fine!" I reassured.

"Stop with the positivity. We are dead. So dead. Don't you get it? Ignore your selfishness and realize the truth! We are on the edge of death, here!" Daz screamed and gripped my shoulders, shadows looming his eyes as he grit his teeth together, groaning.

"Come on, I know you have a happy side! Cheer up a bit. Negativity and being miserable won't help anything! If we look on the positive side, we might actually get somewhere, dont you see that?" I beckoned my hands to the sides and smiled. "If we work together and think of what we could achieve with our remaining ambititions then we can do this and beat the titans once and for all!"

"We are on the edge of extintion." Zoe sat next to me on the roof, looking at her blade. She smirked. "So many people are dying at this point - and so many already has. Just have a look around you."

So many titans were in the distance, devouring humans.

"It's what this world is about. There is no way of positivity, and this earth is forever romed with these monsters." -She stood up and looked at me- "And there is no way you can make people think that the day won't come of humanity's loss."

"No, I can't make people think that way." I stood up tall, though I was still smaller than the brown haired soldier named Zoe. "But I can make this world happy again. Even if it takes time, I know that there must be some way that people can living knowing that there are people out there saving lives, so they don't have to worry! Because this world is a beautiful place yet disastrous, and us soldiers act against demons with sheer instinct!"

She smiled and looked down at me. "Yeah you're right. I suppose this world can be cured yet still be destroyed. Fine" She sharpened her blade. "Have it your way. But currently we are in the middle of a titan attack so everyone get ready to kill."

"Why should we listen to you?" Daz asked smugly.

"BECAUSE I'm your boss and you listen to what I say." She smiled. "Now buckle up and get on your cloaks. It looks like it might rain."

"Eliza, you will join my group." Mikasa grabbed hold of my hand and trudged me over to where her group of higher levelled soldiers stood. "We will protect you here, and make you know your true angry self and help us kill titans, okay?"

I nodded slowly, but my eyes looked down as my diamond pupils began to shake. "I will."

We all began walking over to where titans were dotted, our arms swishing at the sides as I clenched my slender fists. Just be angry....

"2 to the left, Mikasa and Eliza! We will attend the 3 on the right!" The soldier shouted.

"Got it."

"Oki."

Mikasa's red scarf blew in the wind behind her as her cables shot out towards a clock tower, sparks rising out because of the speed as her odm gear began to rattle, gas speeding from behind as she rose over to one of the titans.

It had a large smile, showing all it's teeth and mouldy skin with swept back grey hair. It had large hands and grew to 15 feet tall. It's hands open wide as it tried to grab Mikasa, though her dodging skills are far too great.