Downfalls of the plan. -13

"Eren, I'm sorry." Armin said. "In the end, I made you hear all the responsibility.

"Remember what I said? You have the ability to seek out the right answers. I'll bet on that." Eren said, looking at Armin.

Mikasa said, "Eren, I should come-"

"No, Mikasa." Eren started, staring at Mikasa with a stern look as she stared back worriedly, her pupils shaking. "I've already told you that i'm not a baby. Your needed somewhere else-"

"Ackerman. You will join squad to support Eren's presence and make sure he doesn't go berserk. After all, you seem quite addicted to Jaeger." Ian said, his cheekbones sucked in as Mikasa smiled and sighed with relief.

"All soldiers!" Pixi shouted, staring at us. "Are you ready to fulfil your duty by saving humanity from the titans? Because if we are, it's ready to start doing this!"

We all stood up. "Yes, sir!!"

My blades were gripped with my two hands, running beside Eren and Mikasa as sweat began to drip from my forehead, worried. Then eren tuned to me.

"Eliza...If anything goes wrong, promise you will stay away from my titan form as much as possible?" He said, making my face freeze and my eyes open wide. "I...don't want you getting hurt - If I hit you I will never forgive myself."

"But I-" I started.

"Promise?"

His face softened and his eyes looked worried and scared.

I jeered my head to the side. "I...promise."

Eren flipped beside the boulder, his hand moving closer to his teeth as he bit, gushes of yellow sparks and thunder, a large titan roaring as he pounced onto the ground, his emerald eyes sparkling as the rest of us stood on the roof, waiting.

"Mikasa! Watch out!" I shouted, noticing his large fist slowly craning his hand towards Mikasa as it smacked against the roof, Mikasa jumping to the side as she dodged the punch that was occurred by Eren himself.

"Mikasa!!!" I screamed again, my cable sparking towards her lying on the tower as I glided over to her.

"No, Eliza-"

Vast fingers gripped round my arm as blood trekked down, his arm throwing me towards a roof as I splattered over the tiles that edged it's way downwards. I laid there, feeling faint.

My arms pushed me upwards as I flew over to his nose, my arm balancing along his face as I stared into his eyes. "Eren, no! Don't you see, I'm Eliza! Your sister! The plan is for you to place that boulder in that hole and seal it for humanity!"

Rico grabbed a red flare, covering her right ear as she held the gun with her left hand, aiming it upwards as a large shot buzzed through our ears, a red flare lighting up the sky to show the plan has failed.

"Eren, you're human-"

"Dodge, Eliza!" Ian shouted as I pounced over to the others, his fist smacking against his face as his knees buckled and lost balance, falling down, leaning against the large boulder behind him.

Me and Mikasa stood beside Ian as Rico and Mitabi stared at us with disapproval looks.

"Be quiet and listen to my orders!" Ian said to Rico. "We can't leave Eren jaeger defenceless. We're changing our objection. Until Jaeger can be retrieved, we'll protect him from the titans. He represents a precious possibility to mankind. We can't just abandon him. Unlike us, he can't be replaced."

"Hundreds have already died for the hulking of a failure of a human weapon! Now you want to recover him, just for us to go through all that again?!" Rico shouted.

-Counting Stars- An AoT/SnK FanFicOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara