A faraway dream. -2.

The bustling streets swivelled with thousands of screams and piercing cries of distant goodbyes, the titans swirling in and out of the buildings as they destroy brick by brick, citizens of Shiganshina being devoured by every bite.

~Episode 2: A faraway dream

The ruins of the buildings remained lying on the floor lifelessly, bricks collapsing while titans slivered in and out of the buildings, blood dripping at every step. Hannes threw Eren on the floor, tired of his shouting and beatings.

"We could of saved her!" Eren shouted, rubbing his red cheek as the rash began to fade away, Mikasa running over to him.

"No! I'm sorry! IM such a coward, I couldn't even breath when I saw that god damn titan!" Hannes screamed, tears fluffing up in his sorrowful eyes.

"Yes! You are, you bastard!" Eren stood up, his legs wobbling as he clenched his fist, moving his knuckles closer to Hannes as he catched his fist, shaking.

"Look, there's no way you could of saved her. Your just a kid. Weak, small, useless. But I'm worse. I couldn't even clutch a blade. Your mother died because I'm a damn coward!"

Tears spilled down his cheeks, the drops slowly dripping onto the ground as he stood up, wearing his peach jacket while he wiped away his tears. "Now, come on. IM sorry." He held Eren and Mikasa's hand while I waited there, staring back.

"Come on, Eliza." Hannes stopped a halt, not even looking at me.

"She's gone." I said simply, my large eyes brimming with water while I stood there, crying as I clenched my fist. "I just stood there."

"It's okay, Eliza. Just come with us and we will protect you, we promise." Mikasa said, jerking her head to gaze at me with piercing eyes.

"But.." My mouth went dry and my throat cherped, hiccupping as I wiped away the tears that layed on my rosy cheeks.

"Yeah, we will protect you. Now we have to go or we will get eaten by a titan." Eren grabbed my hand as I couldn't argue any longer while we walked hand in hand.

My legs limped forwards as I watched the many people wave goodbye for their loved ones below, getting closer to the titan's large mouths. Screams and Cries bellowed in the air, wavering through the many scared people as we watched in fear. One by one, villages died - a large decrease of survivors.

"Hurry up! Keep an eye on your path!" A soldier shouted, waving his hand while people raced over to the safety of the gate.

"Come on! Move it! This gate has to close soon!" Another soldier shouted.

2 large boats crammed with people sat on the waters outside the gate, rows and rows of waiting people ready to clamber onto the safety of the boarded ship even though clutters of adults pushed their children on first, savouring their survival last.

The first boat began heading onwards, proppeling across the blue waters as a white path trailed from behind, shouts and screams arguing from the waiting people, bellowing complaints as Hannes shoved us on the plank with fearful faces.

Shadows loomed underneath our eyes with frowning mouths while we marched onto the boat, getting lost in the clumber of people.

"Let the children on before the adults!" A soldier shouted, pushing a man behind as he placed 2 children on the boat instead.

"We also want to survive!" The man shouted, waving his fist at the soldier. "I will poke your eye out with my pitchfork until you turn black and blue if you don't let me on!"

"If you threaten me - or a any other soldiers- I will permanently execute you due to your impatience and selfishness!" The soldier said, shouting at the man.