The expedition part 4 ep 22

I looked up to see that Levi had stopped. "Why have we-"

Then I spun round and stopped mid sentence. I gasped as my pupils shook violently. "No..."

Blood was splat up the tree as I looked down and saw Petra dead, her neck craned all the way back.

Eld and Olulo lied on the floor with blood covered over their body and Gunther was hanging from his cable.

This Titan... Is a monster....And must be stopped...

Tears spilt rapidly down my face as I screamed and fell to my knees. "Eliza?" Levi looked over at me.

"No! This is just a nightmare!! None of this happened!! I need to wake up!!" I began biting into my skin, thinking I was asleep.

"Stop it Eliza. They're dead." He said casually.

Blood over my mouth and across my arm as I looked down. "How can you just stand there and think it was nothing. How dare you!!!" I stood up and tried to punch him but he catched my fist.

"This is what being a soldier Is all about.. You lose everyone that you thought was friends and you can do nothing about it. "

"How?! How do you know?!"

"Because I had friends once." He shouted, making me flinch. "They died and I knew I couldn't do anything so I felt weak but the truth was... I only got stronger from then and I've grew up. Just like you should."

I gulped and looked up. "Levi..." Tears filled my eyes as I stood up and stared at him. I smiled. "I know now. Sometimes.... It's hard. But I know that they are up there, amongst the stars." Levi looked at me strangely. "I suppose maybe it's best that...I shouldn't make strong friendships if they are just going to die anyway. But Petra was my best friend... And it was that Titans fault that she died."

"No....ELIZA!"

He tried to grab my blade but it was too late as I already cut it against my wound. I jumped onto the ground and looked at Levi. My Titan spoke, "let's get Eren."

Levi looked at me and nodded as he jumped onto my shoulder. I ran through the trees with Levi there in look out for Eren and the female Titan. Just then, we saw Mikasa ahead of us.

She looked at me and jumped onto my head. "Eliza!! We need to get Eren." Then she turned to notice Levi standing there. "You...."

Before I let her pounce on him, I moved her to the other shoulder. "Yeah...you're right. We need to concentrate on Eren than killing people today."

I continued onwards to notice that the female Titan was running normally. Where's Eren??

"Fall back for now." Levi ordered to Mikasa. "Maintain this distance for now. It may be tired. It doesn't appear to be going particularly fast. He seems to have bitten out of the neck. Is Eren dead?"

"He's still alive in there!" Mikasa replied, certain. "If she wanted Eren dead she would of killed him right there and then. It's possible she's holding him in her tongue."

"That makes it more possible that he's been swollen."

"He's alive!!"

"Someone's optimistic."

"If you had just protected him like you were supposed to, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now."

"I see now. A childhood friend, right? Suddenly it's all making sense." He stopped. "Alright, for the sake of this argument, first we forget taking her down."

"No way."

"She's defensive, which is training we haven't done. Instead we will have to make the assumption that Eren is alive. I will handle the cutting. You and Eliza distract."

"Right."

Mikasa went forward and flew in and out of her ankles as I went in front. Annie stopped because I was infront. Using the fact that she wants me, it will be best if I distract.

She reached her arms to try grab me, whereas Levi went ahead a sliced across her arm, before jumping forward and digging the blades into her eyeballs, blood gushing out. He grabbed the new blades and span round her body, slicing it on the way. She fell down against the tree as she continued to protect the nape. He went through the whole body once again as the arms went limp.

"Her nape is wide open!" She tried to go and slice it.

"No! Don't do it!" He shouted but she tried anyway.

The nape christalized and she tried to hit her with her arm. Levi fell into her hand, but he twisted his leg on the way. He went forward anyway and sliced open the jaw to obtain Eren who was covered in goo and laying on the tongue. They returned Eren onto the branch to safety but before I could escape, the Titan stood back up and tried to get me.

I jumped back and sliced through the nape. Every part of me suffered with pain but I flew through the air anyway despite the verge of collapsing.

"Eliza!!" They both screamed.

I looked back to noticed that her hand was about to grab me but I knew it couldn't end here.

I span round and quickly sliced her fingers off, as I flipped back and cut off her arms.

Levi tried to run to me but his leg was injured and Mikasa was cooing over Eren.

I felt light headed... However, if I fall now she would get me no doubt. I will have to finish this here and now.

I swung to the side and did the same explosion I had done when I was in Titan except this was different....

Lightning stuck into my clinched fist as wind gushed across my body, making the Titan gasp.

I opened my hand to release some sort of explosion, that burned all her skin and swung me into a tree.

"Eliza!!" Was the last thing I heard.