27%

Be stubborn about your goals, and flexible about your method~ idk

~~~Colby's POV~~~

"So, what do you actually want to do tonight?" Brennen asked me.
"Well..... maybe we could take up Elton's suggestion," Brennen laughed, and I blushed.Outside the door we heard a huge BANG that scared us half to death.
"HA, I knew you guys would," Elton yelled at us while laughing.
"Shut up and leave," Brennen said to Elton.
"Fine , but I better not hear any weird noises later," he laughed at us again.
"Exploring or movie?" Brennen then asked.
"We've basically watched every movie by now, so let's just leave the house for now." I started laughing yet again.

We were outside walking and holding hands, when suddenly a person walks by and pretends to vomit at us.
"FAGS!" He yells, and starts to walk away. In LA of all places I never thought that would happen.
"IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY COME UP TO MY FACE AND FUCKING SAY IT!" Brennen yelled.
"Bren, calm down, its fine." I whispered and grabbed his arm.
"YEAH I DO HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT IT." The other guy yelled. "GOD MADE FEMALES FOR A REASON, TO FUCK, NOT TO BE BEST FRIENDS WITH, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT." The guy didn't really make any sense, so I was guessing alcohol was involved.
I turned my head for 1 second, then Brennen was on the ground, blood trickling down his nose.
"HEY FUCK YOU" I yelled at the guy, while trying to pick Brennen up. I felt a hard force on my face, and then I was on the ground.
"That's fucking it," Brennen murmured, and then he grabbed the guy and started punching his face.
I wiped blood of my lip, and tried to get up. My head was killing, and I was really dizzy. I eventually gave up and payed on the ground until I heard someone shout.
"HEY, WHATS GOING ON OVER HERE." Someone yelled, I then saw it was a police officer. I tried to get his attention, and succeeded.
"The guy in the sweatshirt started yelling at us, and calling us fags, and then he punched Brennen in the nose."
"Which ones which?" He asked.
"Brennen is in the jean jacket, and I don't know the other guy."
"Okay, why are you laying on the ground?"
"The prick in the sweatshirt punched me." I coughed and put my hand on the back of my head, and I felt a bump there.
The police officer pulled them off of each other, and another policeman showed up. The one that was talking to me held Brennen, while the other struggled with the screaming sweatshirt guy.
"YOU TWO ARE FAGGOTS, THE WORLD IS NOT FOR THEM, GO BURN IN HELL, FAGGOTSS!" The sweatshirt guy wouldn't stop yelling, and then he got handcuffed. The other police officer shoved him into the cop car, and drove off, while the guy was shouting at as from inside the car. Now I had to deal with Brennen, he was being held on the hood of the other cop car.
"You're free to go," the policeman said.
"Wait, what?" Brennen asked.
"If I take you in there will be too much paperwork—and I want to get home to my husband and daughter." The officer let Brennen go, and I smiled.
"Thank you," Brennen and I both said.
The officer got in his car, and he drove off leaving us to sit.
I grabbed Brennen's face, and kissed him hard.
"I love you," I said to him. I wiped blood off a cut on his forehead, and admired his eyes.
"I love you too," he said back to me.
He pulled me up, and started to carry me home on his back. When we got there Elton stared at us.
"Um... what the fuck happened???" Elton asked getting really worried.
"Some homo tried to beat me up," Brennen told him.
"Are you guys okay?" He asked.
"I think I have a concussion, but I'll be okay for tonight." I admitted to both of them.
"Wait what?" Brennen asked me.
"When he punched me I think I hit my head on the ground." I hid my face in my sweatshirt.
"Fuck, does it hurt?" He asked
"Well duh, but I'll manage." I said trying to get off of Brennen's back.
"Nope, you're going to the ER with me." Brennen grabbed my legs and kept me on his back.
"Byeeeee Eltonnnn," I called out.

Once we got to the ER, me and Brennen were separated. I had to get scans on my head, but it was only a concussion. Brennen on the other hand had two broken fingers, and a fractured wrist. I don't know how he drove with them, but he's strong.
I got sent home with pain meds, and Brennen had a cast and sling on his arm. I drove, and once we got through the door everyone was staring at us.
"Elton, what the fuck is this?" I said, I was drowsy from pain meds,so I probably shouldn't have driven home.
"We were concerned about you guys." Elton said to us.
"Yeah, what happened?" Aaron asked.

We told the story, and at the end we all sat in a weird, awkward group hug. I kind of liked it, but I was about to fall asleep.
I felt someone pick me up, and undress me down to my boxers.
"Brennen?" I asked drowsily.
"Yeah?" He asked.
"I wouldn't be lost without you," I paused for a second. "I wanna be lost with you."
"I love you so fucking much." He told me while kissing me softly.
"I love you so fucking much too," I told him.
He wrapped me in his arms, and we softly fell asleep together in peace.

Okay guys this is the end of the book. I'm sorry it took me so long to update, but I've had a lot on my mind. Did anyone notice the shameless reference? I love that show. Anyway, thank you all so much for reading and I really appreciate all the votes and reads. I love you all, and I'll see y'all in a new book, byeeeeee.