16%

Sadness is like a drug,it takes you away from reality and makes you see it in a whole new way~ n.m.

Tw

              ~~~Colby's POV~~~

I remember it exactly, we got to the house at 4:28, walked inside, and went upstairs. Brennen had asked me if I wanted to watch a movie a little bit after that, and we got downstairs.
We were talking about what movie we were gonna watch, and we decided on the fifth wave. We sat down and we watched the movie for a bit until we heard a noise. Brennen got up and told me to wait where I was, but I didn't listen. I walked into the kitchen where Brennen was, and I ran into something.
I fell onto the floor, and I looked up to see what I had ran into. There was a gun pointed at my head, and I saw Brennen unconscious on the floor next to me. I was gonna try to run over to Brennen, but I didn't want to get shot. I backed up against the wall. I asked him what he wanted and he laughed. Brennen moaned on the ground and I started crying out 'what did you do to him?!' I was crying and I heard the door open. 'HELP!' I screamed out, and then I heard the gunshot and I didn't see anything anymore except darkness...

232...

Sorry to cut the chapter short, but I'll update again at 12. Also sorry I didn't update yesterday. See y'all later byeeee💿