21%

Meeting You was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favorite~ idekam

Tw
~~~Brennen's POV~~~

I awoke to Kobe licking my face, "what?" I asked tiredly. He barked,  Kobe probably has to go outside. I looked at my phone, it was 4:43am. The bed was cold.
'Where's Colby?' I asked myself. Kobe started barking again. I opened the door, and he started running down the stairs. I got on the steps, and I heard someone crying downstairs. I quickly walked down them, and I saw a figure on the floor.
"Hey," I called out. They started crying more. I was on ground level now and I could see who it was.
"Sam? What's wrong?" I asked.
"I-I'm Sorry," Sam sobbed out. I could hear Kobe barking outside.
"What?" Kobe started barking a lot more "I'll be right back," I told him while I was walking outside. I walked out the door and I saw a shirt laying in the grass, Colby's shirt. Kobe was barking at the shed, and I remembered the hiding spot behind there. I just thought it was Circa behind there, but then I remembered I saw Circa sleeping in front of the door to the garage. I heard little whimpers back there, so I started crawling.
"Colby?!?" I asked shocked.
He hid his face in his hands, and he was shivering.
"What did Sam do?!" I asked with anger.
"He-he was s-slee-ep w-walking and and he started t-to say t-things, a-and h-he tried to to take m-my shirt-t offf and he tried to to kis-ss me and I tr-tried to run b-but he grabbed my sh-shirt and I h-h-hittt him and we w-woke up-p." I put my hand on Colby's arm, and he shrugged me off. Sam had really hurt him.
"Colby c'mon let's get out of here," I told him. He nodded his head and lifted himself up. We crawled out of there and walked back inside.
"Colby I'm really sor-," I punched Sam. I didn't know I was gonna do that.
"BRENNEN STOP!" Colby yelled at me.
"If he wants to hurt yoU THEN IM GONNA HURT HIM!" I started punching Sam again.
"BRENNEN PLEASE!" Colby yelled at me again.
The other roommates walked downstairs and pulled me off of him forcefully.
"ILL KILL HIM," I screamed. My heart was talking over my head.
"GUYS WHAT IS GOING ON!!" Elton yelled. Everybody stopped what they were doing, Elton rarely yelled.
"Brennen you tell them," Colby whispered. I shrugged out of Aaron and Corey's grasp.
"Sam hurt Colby," I said.
"What?" Aaron asked.
"Sam wanna explain?" I glared at him.
"I didn't mean to," Sam stammered out. "I-I've been sleep walking for a couple of months now, and I don't know why."
"THAT IS NOT ALL," I yelled at him.
"Brennen calm down," Colby whimpered.
"H-he kissed me a-and grabbed me, and and he ripped m-my shirt o-off of m-me." Colby explained.
Everyone gasped and looked at Sam.
"Sam, is that true?" Elton asked carefully.
"Uh y-yeah," Sam said in shame with his head hanging. "I don't know why, I'm straight, I have a girlfriend, I've never liked any male before."
"Maybe we should take you to see a doctor for the sleep walking," Elton suggested. "In the morning though, I'm tired," Elton joked.
Everyone said their good nights, and it was just me and Colby downstairs.
"I'm gonna sleep in my own bed.... alone," Colby told me.
"Oh, o-okay, ill see you later then," I said with tears in my eyes. Colby walked upstairs, and then it was just me and Kobe.
"Kobe, what are we going to do?" I asked him, and he barked at me. I slowly walked upstairs with heavy feet. I sat on my bed with tears streaming in my eyes. I don't want my whole relationship to be like this. I started to write a note to everybody. My eyes drooping the whole time, but i had to write it. Once I finished writing it I made my bed and put it on my pillow. My heart was heavy and my head was full, but at the same time I felt light knowing what I was gonna do in the next hours. My face was soaked with tears and Kobe was barking at me, but I walked to my truck anyway. They wouldn't be able to find me, it would be too late.
I drove to the Colorado street bridge and I found myself sitting on the ledge, deciding the perfect time to end my life...

793...
Guys I didn't know I was gonna do this but it's seems okay, comment any ideas you have and I'll try to put them in as best I can. Sorry for the late update also, I'll try to update in the morning. See y'all later byeee💿