12%

Let me put on a show for you daddy~ someone on Tumblr definitely

Sw

               ~~~Colby's POV~~~

I walked back into Brennen's room.
"So, what did you and Sam talk about?"  Bren asked.
"Sam got a girlfriend and he's really happy, I also told him about us." Brennen smiled.
"Colby, I love you" I opened my eyes and looked at him.
"I- I love you too Brennen," I jumped on Him and started to hug him. He kissed me and it started to get passionate. Maybe I should finish what I started in his truck.
I started to kiss along Brennen's jaw line, and down his neck. He gave a moan in pleasure. Then he started rubbing against me, and I couldn't take it much longer. I started to undo his jeans, and he took off my shirt. I then took his shirt off and pulled down his jeans. He was now licking and kissing my collarbone and neck. I moaned a lot and he started doing it more. I grabbed his head and started to kiss him again. He was really rubbing against me and I grabbed him. He moaned into my mouth and I could taste his hot breath.
"Hey guys are you almost ready to-woahhhhhh whoops, I'm sorry." Elton walked in and started laughing. I fell off of Brennen onto the floor, and Elton started laughing more.  "You guys do realize we're going to suicide bridge in 3 hours, right?" Elton's words came out between laughs.
"Elton why do you always walk in on us? Do you just have like a radar in your brain and it's telling you to come talk to us while we're doing this?" Brennen started laughing too after that.
"We'll be ready and down in 30 minutes," I told Elton
I started laughing really hard and so did Brennen.
My phone vibrated after that it was Sam.
Samuel🤦🏻‍♀️
Kat is here!!

Colby‼️
Okay, I'll be there in a minute.

"Hey Brennen, will you come with me for a minute." I asked.
"Yeah sure," I grabbed Brennen's hand and walked over to Sam's room with him. I knocked on Sam's door and he told me to come in.
"Hey guys," Sam said. "This, is Kat," he pointed at a short girl with long dark brown hair, and a really good fashion choice.
"Hi Kat," I said to her. Brennen gave her a nod and she smiled.
"Hi Colby, Brennen, Sam has told me a lot about you guys." I smiled in return, and she giggled. "Some very interesting stuff," she giggled again. Sam started laughing, and Brennen smiled.
"I like her," Brennen said.
"Not as much as you like me," I laughed. Brennen kissed my nose and I 'giggled.'
"Aweeeeee," Sam and Kat said in unison. Brennen laughed and I pushed him over.
"You guys are cute together," Kat said.
We really are, aren't we?
*************************************

"Brennen I'm scared," I whispered to him. We were playing the ouija board at suicide forest right now.
"I know, it'll all be all right though." Brennen's voice was really soothing.
"Do you want to hurt us?" Sam asked. The planchette moved quickly to yes.
Everyone sighed and Corey started freaking out.
"Corey calm down," Amanda said.
"Guys we should head to bed," I said to everyone.
"Alright, time to say goodbye." Elton really looked tired.
After we said goodbye it was time to go to bed. Elton set up the camera, and Corey and Sam set up the blankets.
"Goodnight guys," Amanda said to us.
"Night," everyone replied back.
Elton and Amanda layed on the ground together. Corey and Sam were sleeping next to each other, and me and Brennen were sitting on the wall.
"I love you Brennen," I said to him.
"Love you too Colby," Brennen said back. I finally fell asleep with me in Brennen's embrace.

642...
Sorry for the late update guys I was busy today. My mom took me driving, I'm 13. It was great, I drove around my cousins property and on the highway.
Okay well see y'all later byeeee💿