19%

I'm not totally useless, I can be used as a bad example~ someone on tumblr prolly.

Tw

              ~~~Colby's POV~~~

"Brennen, wake up," I shook him. We had fallen asleep in the woods.
"What?" He said sleepily.
"We fell asleep bro, come on." I grabbed his arm, and pulled him down the path. "I'll drive," I told Brennen while grabbing his keys.
"Mmmmhhhmm," he nodded his head. He sat in the passenger seat, then I walked around to my side.
When we got home it was 3 in the morning, everyone was asleep except us.
I walked Brennen up the stairs, and up to my room. I grabbed the petals and put them in a basket. He laid down on my bed while I put the duvet over him. I kissed him on the nose then went downstairs.
When I was walking to the kitchen I immediately felt a wave of anxiety wash over me. There in the kitchen was where I was shot.
"Colby?" I heard someone say. I turned around and saw a dark figure.
"Sam?" I asked. He stepped into the light and I ran over to him. My arms found their way around him and so did his. "Bro I missed you so much," I felt a tear forming in my eye.
"Colby, man where have you been? I thought you got released yesterday." Sam said worriedly, I wiped a tear off his cheek.
"Me and Brennen went to a place in the woods, I should have told you. I'm sorry." I told him, then he hugged me tighter.
"It's fine, I'm fine," Sam said.
"Do you wanna go get something to eat, cause I'm starving." I asked him.
"Sure," Sam replied. "Lemme go grab my shoes."
After 15 minutes we were in Wendy's parking lot talking, we had also picked up a bottle of Jack Daniels. We had drank at least half the bottle by now, and we were pretty drunk.
"Wanna play truth or dare?" Sam asked, I nodded my head.
"Truth or dare?" Sam asked me.
"Dare," I mumbled out.
"Uh I dare you to finish the rest of the bottle." Sam told me. I chugged the bottle, and I felt the warming liquid slide down my throat. I instantly felt my head just mush together. I'm going to have a major hangover.
"Done," Sam laughed and I couldn't help but smile. I missed times like this when we would just hang out. The last 3 weeks of school me and Sam couldn't hang out that much.
"Truth or dare," I asked Sam.
"Dare," I quickly thought of something. My head just was mushed all together, and then I felt Sam's lips on mine.
I pulled away quickly, "Sam, what are you doing??" I asked in disbelief
"What did I do?" Sam slurred out, dang, he can't take alcohol.
"Um, let's just go home now." I told him, my head was clear after that. After a short ride home we got out of the car, and said goodnight to each other. I walked back up to my room and laid down next to Brennen. He wrapped his arms around me and I slipped off into darkness.

532...
A little bit of a shorter chapter today, but I wasn't planning on updating so see y'all later byeeee💿