4%

If you're not going to speak up how is the world going to know you exist? ~ someone on tumblr prolly

Tw: can't really tell you what it is otherwise I would spoil it.

              ~~~Brennen POV~~~
Time goes by slowly.
'Tick tock'
That's what measures time, just a simple sound.
It's driving me crazy, I finally get up and throw my clock across the room.
'I need to get out of the house'
I call Bradlee, and start to head over to his dungeon. When I get there, he is watching Logan Paul on his TV.
"Bradlee what are you doing?" I ask him.
"What does it look like I'm doing?" He laughs at me. I sit down next to him, and we talk and watch YouTube for the next 2 hours.

"Bye Bradlee," I say as I walk out the door.

When I get home I play with Kobe for a little bit, and I start really thinking.
What if Colby doesnt like me? What if Colby isn't even gay? What if Colby doesn't even know who I am? Like I know he follows me on twitter but like what if he doesn't know me at all?
I break out of my thoughts when I here Kobe barking at the door.
'What is he barking at?'
I go to the door and Uncle Elton is there.
"Hey uncle," I say to Elton.
"Hey, so I probably should have just texted you, but I'm in the neighborhood so... Do you wanna live in a mansion with me, Corey, Aaron, Devyn, Sam, and Colby?"
I swear my heart and throat dropped when he said Colby. I waited for a second before I said anything because I didn't want to scream.
"Yeah, sure," I cooly said to Elton. He smiled.
"Be there sometime this week with your stuff. Sam and Colby should be getting here in three days, Aaron is already there, and Corey and Devyn will be there tomorrow. I'll send you the directions, Bye Brennen." Elton said while walking out the door.
"Bye Elton..." He kinda left before I said anything but okay.
Ughhh now I have to pack, and I should probably call my mom and tell her. I should also vlog about this so all my friends will know. It'll probably take me a couple of days to get everything situated, because I also i have to talk to my landlord about my rent, so this will take a while.

412...
This is kind of a bad chapter so im gonna leave it here and hopefully update tomorrow. See y'all later byeeeee💿