11%

Until you cross the bridge of your insecurities, you can't begin to explore you possibilities. ~ Tim Fargo

Tw

             ~~~Colby's POV~~~

'I can't believe I just made out with him'
Me made it home without stopping again, but I could feel the tension between us right now. We had to do Elton's overnight at suicide bridge video tonight though. Maybe tomorrow I could plan something special for me and Brennen. I don't know though, we haven't even had a second date yet. We aren't even officially boyfriends yet.
'What will our fans think?'
Oh gosh the bad thoughts are coming back again. I ran into Brennen's room and hugged him. He was laying on his bed so it was kind of hard to, bed he moved so I could.
"Colby what's wrong?" He asked.
'Should I tell him? I probably should, he would want me to tell him, or would he? Stop. Get out of my head'
"Colby???" He asked again.
"W-what are we now?" I asked him.
"Colby Brock, will you do me the honor of being my boyfriend?" He asked me.
"Wow I I wow umm.... YES OF COURSE." Brennen kissed me and kissed back eagerly.
"What do you think our fans will say?" I asked him.
"I don't know?" Me and Brennen just talked for a little bit after that. Then Sam texted me.
Samuel🤦🏻‍♀️
Hey bro can we talk

Colby‼️
Yeah of course

Samuel🤦🏻‍♀️
Come over to my room then

I put down my phone.
"Hey Bren I'll be right back, Sam wants to talk to me." Brennen nodded and went back to looking at his phone. I walked down to Sam's room and knocked on the door.
"Come in," Sam said. I walked in the room and he was sitting on his bed.
"Hey bro, what did you wanna talk about?" I asked Sam, he looked at me and sighed.
"Colby, I met someone. She's really great, and he name is Kat. She's really pretty and smart and you really should just meet her." Sam sounds so happy.
I hug Sam and he starts crying. "Colby, I really love her," he says to me.
"Bro, I know you'll be excited, so let me finish my sentence first." Sam is gonna freak for me, "I'm dating Brennen." Sam gets a huge grin on his face and squeezes me.
"I'm sooo happy for you!" Sam knows I've wanted this for quite some time.
"By the way you were talking about Kat you really love her," Sam is awesome. "I need to meet her instantly," Sam's grin gets even wider.
"Of course, she'll be here in an hour or two." I hug Sam.
"We both got it good now," I say to him.
"Yes we do"

458...
So this update is early today, and happy weekend to everyone😁😁.
See y'all later byeeeee💿