6%

Everything I've loved is everything I've lost~ someone on tumblr prolly

Tw~ this one won't be as bad, but basically I just put a tw at the beginning of every chapter to show that this book involves stuff

~~~Colby POV~~~
We were moving to LA today, I'm so excited!!! I'll finally get to meet Brennen in person, and I'll get to live in the same house as Sam too. My life should get better from there. After yesterday I got my shit together, and finished packing at 3am. Sam doesn't know I do that to myself, it would kill him. I wear sweatshirts and jeans all the time, so does Sam so it's not really weird. When we have sleepovers I sleep in long sleeve shirts, and when we're at the gym I wear dry-fit long sleeve shirts. Sam thinks I'm crazy when I do that but Sam thinks everything is crazy.
My phone starts ringing, and when I pick it up Sam screams into the phone.
"COLBY IM HERE GET YOUR STUFF INTO THE CAR, ILL BE INSIDE IN A MINUTE BYEEEEEE"
I start to grab my stuff to take it outside and as I'm walking out my mom hugs me and makes me drop all my stuff.
"Mommmmm, you made me drop my stuff."
"Sorry honey, it's just that I'm going to miss you soooooo much." Mom is in tears and I go to hug her.
"WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOIRE GOING?" My dad yells at me. He comes over and grabs my arm. "YOU AREN'T LEAVING," my dad keeps yelling. I grab a bottle laying on the floor, and try to hit him with it. After a couple try's and some yelling I finally hit him with it a knock him out.

"Mom call the police," I firmly tell her.
Sam arrives two minutes later, and then the police. I talk to the police, and then pack my stuff into the car. I hate to leave my mom under these circumstances, but I hate it in Kansas. I hate my dad I hate my house I hate my school I hate everyone at school except like 3 people. I just need to get out. Me and Sam start on the road. 23 hours of driving here we come.

384...
I kinda like this chapter but I also don't. I'll be back tomorrow bitches. See y'all later byeeeee💿