5%

I keep telling myself 'never again' but I still find myself in the same situation feeling even worse than before~ someone on tumblr prolly

Tw: this ones actually bad so be careful.

~~~ Colby POV ~~~
Elton just informed me that Brennen Taylor was moving into the mansion along with us. OMG I'm freaking out soooo much!
"Colby?!?! What's wrong??" Sam came over hurriedly and asked.
"Brennen Taylor is moving into the mansion with us!!!" I spoke to Sam.
"Really?!?!?" Sam knew how much I liked Brennen. He started jumping up and down and celebrating with me. Gosh, lol, I love Sam he's so awesome and nice.
'My soulmate'
soul mate
ˈsōl ˌmāt/
noun: soulmate
a person ideally suited to another as a close friend or romantic partner.
Sam left, and I started to get bored, so I looked through the comments of the 'Moving to LA' video.
Did Colby gain weight or is it just me?
Why is Sam hotter than Colby?
Colby is such a fag, kys
Oh look, another fag Moving to LA

Already bad thoughts floating in my head they started getting to me.
'Maybe I did gain weight'
'Why is being Gay so bad?'
I realized I had tears streaming down my face, so I called Sam.
"Sorry Colby can't talk right now,"
Sam abruptly hung up on me.
Before I knew it I was walking to the bathroom, and opening the cabinet.
I took out a razor, and proceeded to cut the word 'fag' on my arm. My tears slipped onto the cut and stung my arm. I started sobbing, and then ran to my room to hide under the covers where I promptly fell asleep.

281...
This chapter was pretty bad, and short. I was busy today because it's my moms birthday, so I had like no time. I'll try to maybe update tonight, otherwise it'll be tomorrow.