17%

A gunshot is the loudest sound in the universe. Especially if the bullet is coming right at you~ Kathy Reichs

Tw

          ~~~Brennen's POV~~~

"Wait here I'll go look," I told Colby.
I walked into the kitchen and I saw a dark figure. "Hey-," he grabbed me and put something over my mouth. I fell on the floor fading into darkness.

"Brennen!! Brennen!! Wake up!!" Someone was shaking me awake.
"Elton?" I asked.
"Yeah, yeah it-it's me," he said wearily. I sat there for a minute then I remembered why I was in the floor.
"WHERE'S COLBY?!?!" I yelled. I jumped up from off the floor and there was a pool of blood on the floor. My stomach dropped, I started crying. "Where is he??" I sobbed out.
"They're taking him to the ambulance right now," Elton told me.
I ran outside, they were putting him in the ambulance right now. I ran over to the ambulance, and I grabbed Colby's hand.
"Colby, everything is going to be alright," I cried out.
"Sir I'm going to need you to come with," a lady told me. I jumped into the ambulance not letting go of Colby's hand.
We arrived at the hospital a little bit later, it felt like forever though. They took Colby out and rushed off.
"Sir I'm gonna need to check you out, and also get his information."
They walked me inside and sat me on a bed, a doctor walked up to me and gave me some papers.
"Could you fill out the information for Colby Brock," the doctor said then walked away.
'I don't even know this stuff about Colby.'
Another doctor came over to me and asked me to lay down. He checked my lungs and I got uncomfortable. I started coughing really hard, then they took me into another room.
"What did you in-jest?" A doctor asked me.
"I-I don't know," I said between coughs.
They put something in my mouth, and I stopped coughing.

1 week later

"Hey Colbert," I walked into the familiar hospital room.
"Hey Bren," he said to me. Colby was getting released today, and I was really excited. I set up a surprise for him in his room, and I know he's gonna like it.
"Is it time to go?" He asked quietly.
"Sure is," I answered. Colby jumped up from the bed and gave me a hug.
"Oww," he moaned.
"What's wrong?" I asked him.
"My stomach still hurts from the surgery," Colby had been shot in the stomach, luckily it didn't cause much damage. He did have to have surgery though to remove it, there was blood leaking into something important.
Although nothing really happened to me I was really paranoid after that.
I could never sleep, so I was always really tired. I never went into the kitchen anymore so I haven't eaten in a while. I never even finished the fifth wave.
"Time to go Colbs," I said to him
"Okay," he grabbed my hand and we walked out after signing some papers.
"Have you told your subscribers what happened?" He asked.
"No, I was waiting for you to get out of here first so we could make a video together. We could tell them what happened, and maybe tell them... well about us." I explained.
"That's a great idea," Colby kissed me, and I felt like I was in heaven. "Do you wanna go to Mmm mmm good?" I laughed.
"Yeah, sounds good." We got in the car and I started it.
"I would be lost without you Colby," I said sincerely to him.
"I would be lost without you Brennen," he said back. He grabbed my hand and we drove to Tender Greens.

622...
Okay guys sorry for late updates, I'm gonna start updating every other day now. Sometimes I'll update everyday, but I get busy. I have a job, and homework so I need ta do my stuff, you know? Okay, well, see y'all later bye💿