9%

If we were meant to stay in one place, we'd have roots instead of feet he said~ Rachel Wolchin

You know what fuck the trigger warning, if your still here, you obviously don't care.

              ~~~Colby's POV~~~

I woke up with someone cuddling me.
'Are you fucking kidding me, you're that much of a baby you have to have BRENNEN TAYLOR fucking cuddle you so you won't be scared'
" Good morning Colby," Brennen said to me sleepily. I checked the time, 1:37pm.
"More like Good afternoon, it's 1:30."
I quickly got out of Brennen's embrace, even though it killed me to. I stood up. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom," I said to Brennen.

Okay well you got me, tw is back.

'Im such a baby' I thought to myself. I ran to my room quick to grab my backpack, then I ran back to the bathroom. Brennen only cuddled with me cause I was scared. Sam has done that for me, a lot of people have done that for me. But in front of Brennen I just felt like a huge baby.
It started with one cut, but eventually I was cutting the word 'baby' into my arm because I was one. When I was finishing the Y Someone walked in and grabbed me. I started screaming and crying.
"COLBY WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING," was that Brennen? "COLBY WHAT DID YOU DO?!!" That was definitely Brennen, fuck. I threw the blade across the room and tried to escape. "COLBY, FUCKING LOOK AT ME. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!?!" I was choked in sobs, and Brennen had tears falling down his face. I smashed my lips into his and he kissed back, our tears leaving a salty taste on my lips. "Colby," Brennen choked on his words. "Colby what are you doing, please don't do this." He grabbed a towel from a drawer and put it on my arm to stop the bleeding. He also had blood stains on his shirt, a white thrasher shirt, which fit him perfectly.
We waked into Brennen's room, and he found a bandana in his closet. He tied it around my arm, then took my shirt off.
"U-um w-what are y-you doing?" I shakily asked Brennen. He took off his shirt too then sat next to me.
"Bro we needa talk, but first I'm puttin a new shirt on." Brennen then walked to his closet and grabbed a shirt, put it on, then threw a shirt at me.
"Colby, bro, why why why why were you doing that." Brennen asked slowly.
"Brennen please don't ask that," I knew I was crying again. Brennen grabbed my face in his hands, and pulled my face close to his. I wanted to kiss him again, I really wanted to kiss him again. Brennen released my face and stood up. He walked out of the room, and I started to get sad again.
I heard a quiet 'fuck it' then Brennen walked back into the room pushed me on the bed, got on top of me, then started to kiss me. It was soft and sweet at first, then it got rough and passionate.
"Hey Brennen do you-" Elton walked into the room and Brennen fell off the bed. "Oh uh, hey Colby," Elton said. "So are you guys a thing or?" Elton asked.
"Oh I uh......" I didn't know what me and Brennen were so I kinda just sat there and stuttered.
"We don't really know yet," Brennen said to Elton.
"Okay, well do you guys wanna do an overnight at suicide bridge?" Elton sounded really excited.
"What's that?" I asked Elton.
"A place where magic happens," Elton said and did a little poof thing with his fingers and backed out of the room.
"Um okay then," I said.
Brennen sat down next to me and promptly asked, "do you wanna go on a date with me?"

656...
This is a bit of a longer chapter than usual, and I kinda like it. I'll be back tomorrow, See y'all later byeeeee💿