3%

My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it ~ Clarence B. Kelland

Tw: can't exactly tell you what it is cause it'll spoil the book, but yeah

~~~Brennen POV~~~
"GET OUT," I'm crying and screaming. My 'dad' keeps coming over to my house and trying to hurt me and my mom. Whenever he comes over he's high, or drunk, and trying to hurt us. I grab Kobe, and we go to my room, but my mom is already in there crying.
"I'm sorry Brennen, I'm so sorry," she's sobbing to me.
"Mom don't apologize for what he's doing, it's not your fault." I speak softly to her, in hopes she'll cheer up quicker.
"But it is, I married him, I loved him, he just didn't like me." I stare at my mom.
"Don't say that!" I tell her. "It is definitely not your fault, do not put yourself down Mom. You are doing the best you can, which is more than enough." She smiles at me, and I hug her. Mom checks out the window to make sure he's gone, and then says goodnight while reminding me that she 'loves me sooooo much.' I love her a lot too, but she puts herself down too much because of my dad. I'm just really glad Jess wasn't here, otherwise it would have been worse.
I go to bed, and in the morning when I wake up I'm greeted with a youtube notification, 'Sam and Colby just posted Moving to LA.'
What?!?? Oh my gosh Colby is going to be living in LA? Maybe I should ask Corey for his number, and see if Colby wants a tour of LA.
I should probably watch the video to make sure it's not a prank.
20 minutes later
1 week, that's all I have to wait. But I can't wait. I think I like Colby Brock.

318...
So this chapter was okay, I'm gonna have Brennen live at the trap house with Sam and Colby too. Also Sam and Colby are moving straight into the trap house. It's kinda confusing, but it's a book so...