Chapter 17

Tyler's P.O.V.

Some girl just came up to Connor and interrupted our conversation. She was very...fragile looking, but she is maybe the same height as me. I listened to her for a minute and I realized that I recognized her voice. But from where? I cleared my throat to get her attention, and she looked at me with a look of pure annoyance. Her facial expression went from being annoyed to being embarrassed and joyful at the same time.

"Oh my gosh! You're Tyler Oakley! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to! I-I-I...." she said, flustered.

I looked at her for a second and then it clicked! It was Evangeline Rosalie! From that YouTube channel that I found and tweeted about. She was such a cute little kid and she made quality videos. I could tell she was going through a hard time, but I'm not going to make a big deal about it.......yet.

"Calm down, Evangeline Rosalie. Its fine. I like your sass and assertiveness, by the way. Like, how you didn't even care that Connor was talking to someone else. We could be good friends," I said. She looked shocked that I knew her name, but I think that she just forgot in light of the moment.

"Thank you for helping me out with YouTube! You practically gave me the opprotunity to be in Florida!" Nope, nevermind. She does remember. I spoke too soon.

"It was nothing. Someone so young with so much talent deserves to be known. Now stop blushing because you met me. We can fangirl over each other later. Lets go on some rides!"

She laughed. "Okay. I can't wait. Are rollercoasters scary? I've never been on one."

"You've never been on a rollercoaster?" I said, "Let's go!"

With that, I grabbed her wrist and we ran off towards the rides.

Eva Rose's P.O.V.

Ow! He grabbed my wrist. that has the fresh cuts on it. It hurts a lot, but I'll have to get over it because Tyler Oakley is touching me. Oh my gosh!

Calm down, brain!

We are currently going to the roller coasters. The all look like so much fun, but they look scary at the same time. I wonder which one we're going to go on first?

Tyler lead me over to one called "The Incredible Hulk". Like the Avengers character.

This ride seemed really big and scary but Florida I decided is going to be all about trying new things and facing my fears.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

HEY GUYS IM BACK <3

Hope you enjoyed!! Let me know what you think.