Chapter 13

Eva Rose's P.O.V.

I woke up a little while later because Louise had come in. I could tell that she was trying to be quiet, but I was a light sleeper. I sat up in my bed, and I rubbed my eyes.

Louise said, "Sorry, love. I was out late at dinner with Zoe, Alfie, and Marcus."

I responded, "Its fine. I wasn't sleeping that well anyway."

"Okay. Well, I'm going to brush my teeth and put on my jam-oh sorry! I forgot that I'm not talking to Darcy, but I'm talking to a teenager. I won't do it again. I promise!"

"It's fine. I'm going to go on my computer for a while. I'll keep it dim so that it won't disturb you."

"It's fine. Goodnight Eva Rose."

"Goodnight. Oh! And Louise?"

"Yes Eva Rose?"

"Thank you. For letting me stay with you."

"Its absolutely fine. I would want someone to do the same for my Darcy. And it's kind of cool, watching over a teenager. And you're so polite! I hope Darcy grows up like you."

No you don't. I thought. She wouldn't want a daughter that is broken. Most of the time, when I smile, its fake, except for when I was with Trevor, he made me genuinely happy.

Louise got in bed, and I got on my computer. When I started it up, YouTube was open and one of the O2L videos was playing.I closed that and went on Twitter for a while, just scrolling through my mentions. After a while, I got bored, so I went on Tumblr. It's so weird, but it's so entertaining at the same time.

I was on Tumblr for a while, but then I got tired and closed my laptop and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, I was woken up to someone sitting on me. I groaned and heard them laugh.

It sounded like Trevor.

How did he even get in here? I don't think I gave him a key. Maybe Louise let him in and left. I tried to squirm out from under him, but instead, I moved that so he was sitting on a bruise from JC. I gasped and started to tear up a little. He heard me and looked at me. When he saw my face, he immediately got off of me.

He said, "Crap! I'm so sorry Eva Rose! Are you okay? Where does it hurt?"

I didn't say anything back. I just curled up into a ball and cried more silent tears. He sat down on the bed and I tensed up. I know he didn't mean to hurt me, but I just couldn't help it. He hugged me, and I didn't tense up again or flinch because Trevor's hugs made me feel safe and warm.

I am so glad that Louise isn't in the room to see this. I sat down on one end of my bed, and Trevor say on the other end. We talked, and then both of our stomachs growled at the same time.

He said that we should go get breakfast, but I told him that I don't eat breakfast, but I just drink coffee. He looked at me curiously, but he didn't say anything. We decided to go to the Starbucks that was down the street from the hotel.

I grabbed my penny board and we walked to his room to grab his board. We walked down to the elevator, got in, and pressed the button for the lobby. Before we got down, we stopped at the floor below us, one of the other YouTuber floors. The other YouTuber floors are the one below ours and the one above ours.

I noticed that we were stopping, and I got kind of excited to meet another YouTuber besides the O2L crew and some of the Brits. Trevor noticed my excitement and laughed. I ignored him, that was, until I heard a camera click. I turned to him and he had his phone out. HE TOOK A PICTURE OF ME! I'm not wearing any makeup! I'm wearing sweatpants! I look so bad! I make him show me the picture, and I was right. I look horrible in the picture. I tell him to delete it, but he refuses. I tried to take the phone, but he held it over his head. I was jumping, but I was wayyyy too short. Curse being short!