Chapter 15

Eva Rose's P.O.V.

When the vans got to the hotel, they looked enormous! One would think that because there were two giant vans that everyone would fit, right? Wrong! The van held nine people, and there are thirteen of us going in this one.

Because I am closest with Trevor (and one of the smallest people here), I sat on his lap for the whole ride, which is just under two hours. (A/N I know its a really short trip, but deal with it) Jenn sat on JC's lap. I wonder if anything is going on between them? Hhhmmmm..... Andrea (Russett) sat on Kian's lap, as expected, and Rebecca (Black) sat on Andrew's (Lowe) lap. I felt bad for Trevor because I am afraid I'll squish him or something.

"Trev, are you sure you're okay with me on your lap for the whole ride?" I asked.

"You're fine, Eva Rose. You're not going to crush me," he replied. 'Oh yes, I am,' I thought.

"Okay. If I start to bother you, I'll sit with someone else."

"It won't. Trust me. I will be able to last a couple hours with a tiny girl on my lap." He said. 'But I'm not tiny! Stop lying!' I thought.

"Okay. Whatever. And I'm not that small." When I said this, he glanced at Connor, kind of skeptical.

"Okay, Eva Rose. Now stop worrying."

While we had this conversation, I noticed that Jack was giving us a death glare. I ignored it as I put in my earbuds. I pushed the home button on my iPod, and I saw all of these Twitter notifications. I was reading them and they were all so mean. I didn't care that Trevor was reading over my shoulder. I also didn't care that everyone could see me tearing up.

When he saw me start to cry, Trevor turned my head so that I was facing him. He wiped away the tears and took my iPod. He read some more of the tweets, and he looked really upset. He showed them to Jenn, Jack, and Connor. I realized that Connor is like the dad of the group because he is so caring and organized. They all took out their phones and started typing something. A minute later, everyone in the car got four different notifications on their phones. Trevor showed me what he was doing, and it was a tweet.

The tweet said, "@TrevorMoran: Everyone needs to leave @CuteAs_a_Button alone! She is a FRIEND that I met at Playlist. Nothing more. She doesn't deserve any of the hate, and she didn't do anything wrong."

He also showed me that everyone else in the car tweeted something similar. Jack actually took three tweets to tell everyone off, because he looked the maddest of everyone. All of this craziness happened within twenty minutes, and I just wanted to hide away forever. I leaned my head on Trevor's shoulder and closed my eyes.

He started to quietly sing to me "Beautiful" by Christina Aguilera. I think only I could hear him, which I guess was what he was going for. He has a really great voice. I wonder why I haven't noticed it before? Oh well. No time to think about it anymore because I was falling asleep.

The last thing I heard was Trevor singing, "You are beautiful, no matter what they say......" and then I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was running. From what? I don't know exactly. But all I know is that if I stop running, I'm dead. I turned around for a split second to see who or what I was running from. Because I turned around, I wasn't looking where I was gong, and I tripped. Typical me. I wasn't able to get up quick enough, and whoever was chasing me pushed me back down. I looked up at them and it was....my father!

'I thought I left him! I thought I would never see him again! How did he find me?'

My train of thoughts were interrupted by him. He was kicking me. He started to yell at me. He said things like, "You ran away from me, but I found you, and now you're going to pay, bitch!" "You are going to get a punishment like no other." and "Don't ever run away again! If you do, you will experience more pain than ever before."