Chapter 10

Connor's P.O.V.

My phone started to ring, and I looked at the caller ID. Jenn McAllister. I just saw her a minute ago, when she said she was going to the bathroom. What would be so important that she has to call me from the bathroom? Oh well. Girls are weird.

I answered my phone, and Jenn started talking really fast, kind of frant(a)ically.

(J=Jenn; C=Connor)

J: Connor! I need your help.

C: Whats the matter Jenn? How can I help you.....when you're in the bathroom......?

J: I didn't actually go to the bathroom. There was a girl who ran off of a flight all alone who looked like she was going to cry. I followed her because I wanted to see if she was alright.

C: Well what about her?

J: You know that other Youtuber that was going to ride in the car to the hotel with us and Jack?

C: Yeah.

J: That Youtuber was the girl I followed. Her name is Evangeline Rosalie Peterson. I was talking with her, and when I called Jack to tell him to go to the hotel without us, I turned my back. While I was facing the other way, she got up and ran away. She looked so young and kind of scared, and I don't want to imagine what could happen to her.

C: How old did you say she was?

J: She looked maybe fourteen or fifteen. And she is probably lost. And she is supposed to make an appearence at Playlist. Will you, the guys, and Andrea help me find her? Please?

C: Okay. I wouldn't want anything to happen to someone so young. I'll tell the guys and we'll spread out and look for her.

J: Thank you so much, Con. I owe you one!

C: No problem. See you soon.

J: Okay. Bye.

C: See ya later.

*End call*

When we hung up, I told the guys and Andrea about the "Eva Rose Situaton". They agreed to help look for her. We made a plan. JC and Trevor would look at gates 1-29, Kian and Sam would look at gates 30-59, Ricky and I would look at gates 60-99, and when Jenn got back, her and Andrea would look at gates 100-129. If we didn't find her while looking at the gates, the girls would check the bathrooms while us guys checked the shops and restaurants. If we still couldn't find her, we would call the police, because it would maybe be a missing person case.

I texted Jenn the plan and she said okay. I told her where we were and she said she would be here in a second. She also texted us all a picture of Eva Rose that she got off the internet.

When she got here, we all split up to find Eva Rose.

Eva Rose's P.O.V.

After I left Jenn, I had no idea where I was going. I looked at the arrivals chart, and there were a few flghts from England that were going to get here in a few minutes. I think I remember reading somewhere that a whole bunch of my favorite British Youtubers were flying in today. I looked at the gate numbers, and the flights from England were Gates 69-79. I looked at a map of the airport to find where I was going, and I followed my way there.

When I got there, There were a bunch of Youtubers, in disguise of course, getting off of a plane. Alfie Deyes, Zoella Sugg, Marcus Butler, Caspar Lee, Joe Sugg, Louise Watson, Dan Howell, and Phil Lester. I ran up to Louise and gave her a hug. She seemed confused as to how someone could recognize her, although her disguise sucked.

She said, "Hello love. Are you a Sprinklerino? Would you like a picture?"

I stopped hugging her, looked up at her and replied, "Its me, Evangeline Rosalie, but you can call me Eva Rose. I'm supposed to stay with you?"

It seemed to click in her head who I was. She looked at my face, and I think she could tell I have been crying. She nodded and said, "Yes. Now I recognize you. Weren't you supposed to go to the hotel with Jack-ThatsoJack?"

"Yes, but.....we didn't exactly get along, and I knew you were landing right after us, so I told him that I would come with you, if that's alright, of course." Which was a lie.

"Sure Eva Rose. You can definitely come with us." She hugged me again. It was the first motherly hug that I have recieved in a long time. I missed hugs like these.

I had forgotten about the rest of the group that was there, and when Louise and I were done having our 'moment' someone cleared their throat. I looked up and remembered about the group of YOUTUBERS. I tried not to fangirl, but I couldn't contain it. I ran up to Dan and Phil and asked for a picture with them. They laughed, but agreed. Then they said that they had watched some of my videos. MY VIDEOS!! I can't believe it! Two of my idols said that they were fans of me. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh.

No Eva Rose! Get it together! You can't make a bad first impression! My subconscious told me. I took deep breaths and calmed down. I apologized for freaking out, but they said that that wasn't the craziest fan experience they've ever had. They also said that it was the first time another Youtuber has ever fangirled over them, and they thought it was kind of cute and funny.

We then started to walk to their taxi, which would bring us to the hotel. During the car ride, the radio was on, and we were all "singing" along, which meant that we were screaming the lyrics at the top of our lungs. I felt bad for the driver, but I got over it quickly because it was the first real fun that I have had in a long time.The car ride took maybe a half hour, and when we got to the hotel, it was huge!

We got all of our luggage from the trunk. I checked to see that my penny board was in my backpack, and it was, and then we went into the lobby. We checked in, and they told us that all of the Youtubers were on the same three floors. Louise told them her name, and they gave her the key. I told them my name, and they gave me a key to the same room as Louise. The receptionist also told Louise and I that we had a suite, instead of just a room, because there were two of us staying in it.

We went to the conference room number 3, where Youtubers who were appearing at playlist were supposed to go and get our schedules. I had a meetup tomorrow afternoon (Friday), a panel on being an up-and-coming Youtuber on Saturday morning, I was going to be hosting a show on the Main Stage with Christian Novelli, Tyler Oakley, Joey Graceffa, and Hannah and Mamrie Hart on Saturday night, I had off all of Sunday morning. On Sunday afternoon, I have a show with this group called Our2ndLife, Andrew Lowe, Rebecca Black, Lohanthony, Jenn from the airport...... and..... Jack. Ugh. I am going to be performing a song at the closing show thing on the main stage with some boy name Trevor Moran. That name sounded familiar, but I don't remember where I have heard it.

After I got my schedule, Louise and I went up to our room and unpacked our stuff. We both were tired, so we each took a nap. I had momentarily forgotten about Jack and Jenn, but I figured that neither of them would be looking for me, because, who would want a fat, worthless girl?