Chapter 2

Eva Rose's P.O.V.

When I got to school, I went straight to my locker. I got out the books that I needed for the first three subjects, Geometry, English, and Biology. I then made my way straight to home room and took my seat in the back of the class, trying to hide from all of the girls that bully me. I shrunk down in my chair and tried to hide my face behind the book that I was reading, The Fault In Our Stars, and tried to blend in. That, however, didn't work.

Shelby and her 'clones', Janessa, Chloe, and Elle, all strutted over to me.

Shelby said, "Whats up loser? Same old, same old? Depression, obesity, no friends, stupid, pathetic YouTube channel? Because thats how it looks to me."

And so I just sat there like an idiot because I believed all of those things she said about me. I am depressed, speaking of which, I forgot to take my pills. I know I am not fat, but I still believed her to a certain extent, so I didn't bring a lunch. And I don't have friends to talk with or to stick up for me. So, I just averted my gaze back to the ground.

Shelby and her clones snickered and then Shelby said, "Thats what I thought. There is no point in denying it. How about you just go kill yourself and save the rest of the world some oxygen."

But the truth is, I have considered suicide. I thought of trying an overdose. I thought of cutting my vital veins with my blade, and I thought of jumping from the balcony of my apartment, which is on the 5th floor. I could never go through with it, though. I would always watch Christian's videos whenever I felt suicidal, and listening to his messages would help convince me to live.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The morning dragged on so slowly. I didn't pay attention in any of my classes, so I don't think I learned anything. Anyway, now it was time for lunch.. I went to my locker, grabbed my sketch and idea book, and went outside to the school garden.

First, I drew a self portrait, not of how I look physically, but of a body outline filled with words and pictures that describe me. It actually turned out pretty cool.

Then, I brainstormed ideas for my new video. I decided on doing a Youtuber Review. I got out my iPod, logged into the free wifi, and tweeted my couple hundred fans on what youtubers to review.

I was just about to start another drawing when the school bell rang. Oh well. Time for art and photography, my favorite class!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I penny boarded home after school, but I stopped at Starbucks first. I ordered my favorite drink, a Salted Caramel Mocha, and sat down at a table and waited for my name to be called. I got out my geometry homework. I did the first couple questions when my name was called. I got my drink and sat back down. By the time I finished my drink, all of my homework was done. I then penny boarded the rest of the way home to do chores and film my video.