Chapter 3

Eva Rose's P.O.V.

When I got home, I put the laundry in the washing machine while I washed the dishes. I turned on the My Chemical Romance album to listen to. When I finished the dishes, I cleaned the bathroom and vacuumed the carpet. By the time I was done, it was only 7 o'clock and I had plenty of time until dad gets home. He is probably going to be drunk when he comes home, so I need to be careful.

I turned on my camera and my background twinkly lights. I then started my video.

"Hey there Buttons! It's time for another video. I call it, 'Youtuber Rave Review.' In Youtuber Rave Review, I asked you guys to tweet me some youtubers and you did. Thank you so much! Ok. Here goes nothing."

" '@danosaur_phillionxfabxforever: Zoella Sugg' I think she is a beautiful woman who does great turorials and hauls."

" '@christian_myghostboy: CHRISTIAN NOVELLI' In all caps. Okay. I think l that Christian is a wonderful human being and an inspiration to so many people. He inspired me to make this channel. He inspired me to keep living and not commit suicide. His voice and adorableness keeps so many people alive. He gave me hope that everything is going to be okay, and he told me to keep smiling through the pain. And those eyes. Damn. Those beautiful blue eyes. I'm jealous."

" '@youtubers_my_world: Danisnotonfire and Amazingphil' I think that they have such a cute friendship. I like their videos. Both of them are creative, original, and funny. Huge props to Dan and Phil."

" '@troylermyqueen: Tyler Oakley' He's funny. Cute. Lovable. And...oh yeah! HE'S THE QUEEN PEOPLE!!"

"Well, that's all the time I have for the day. Thanks so much for watching! I love you so much. Stay happy, stay strong, and most importantly stay as cute as a button! See you next time!"

I did my outro, which consisted of me kissing my hands, waving, and then covering the camera lense.

I took a selfie and posted it to Instagram with the caption, "Just finished filming. It will be up later tonight or tomorrow."

Then I tweeted: Just finished filming! RT if you're excited to see me give my opinions on @tyleroakley and @christiannovelli and more! It should be up later today or tomorrow!

I edited the video and I was just finishing uploading it when my dad came home. I tweeted about the video being up and then I quickly hid my laptop and put away my camera and cautiously went to the living room. I saw him trying to use the remote, but failing, because the TV was off. I tiptoed into the kitchen and got him a slice of bread, some water, and some aspirin. The same thing as every other night.

I went back into the living room to give daddy his food. When I handed it to him, he lashed out at me for no reason. He slapped the food out of my hands then pushed me to the ground. He then proceeded to kick me all over. I tried to get up and go to my room, but he got a bottle and smashed it onto my head. I didn't fight back, however, because I knew that I would just get even more hurt. My dad stopped beating me for a minute to look around, probably to find something to hit me with. I took this opprotunity to run to my room. I locked the door, pushed my dresser in front of it, and pushed the desk in front of that. I went into my bathroom and looked at the damage.

Surprisingly, I didn't have as big of a cut in my head as I thought. It was dripping blood slowly, so I cleaned it up and put on a beanie. I then looked at the new bruises. I had four on my legs, three on my arms, three on my stomach and ribs, and one big one on my back. I started to feel dizzy, so I laid down on my bed. Shortly after tht, the darkness overtook me and I fell into a peaceful, dreamless sleep.