Chapter 14

Jack's P.O.V.

I was going down to the hotel restaurant with Anthony. The elevator doors opened and revealed a happy looking Eva Rose and Trevor Moran. They were probably going on some kind of early morning date or something. When she noticed us, she started to fangirl over Anthony, but she completely ignored me. I guess I deserved it.

While Eva Rose and Anthony were talking and taking pictures, I started to talk with Trevor.

I said to him, "Taking her on a morning date, are we?"

He replied, "No. We're just friends. I don't like her that way and I think she feels the same."

I breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Oh. Well, she's a beauty, isn't she? I bet all the guys are going to fall in love."

Trevor didn't waste any time in saying back, "You like her, don't you! Don't deny it. I see it in the way you look at her."

For a fifteen year old kid, he sure pays attention and knows a lot.

"Maybe just a little. But don't tell her! I don't think she likes me that way, and I haven't known her for long enough to have actual feelings for her." But I do have feelings! I want to tell her and kiss her again, but that didn't work out to well last time did it?

Right as Trevor was about to say something, the doors opened and we all made our way out of the elevator. I said goodbye, but they were too far away to hear me. Anthony and I continued on our way to the restaurant to have breakfast. We were down there for maybe an hour just eating and chatting before we got bored and went back to our rooms.

Louise's P.O.V.

I went into Eva Rose and I's room. I was heading into the bathroom when I tripped on her bag. Her iPod fell out and was all lit up with Twitter notifications. I wasn't able to unlock her thing, but I was able to view the tweets. All of them said such mean things about her because she was getting coffee with Trevor. So what if they were friends? Two people can't get coffee anymore? I can also tell that Eva Rose has had a hard time at home, and I wouldn't want her to get anymore hurt. I don't want to pry into her life and pressure her about it, but my motherly instincts want to find a way to help her.

If they were more than friends, that wouldn't be a problem either. Trevor is the sweetest kid ever. He wouldn't hurt her, and if he knew anything, or even if he didn't, he would try to protect her.

Eva Rose's P.O.V.

Trevor stuck up for me at the coffee shop. He actually cared enough to do that. Nobody really did that for me. It meant so much.

On our way back to the hotel, Trevor and I didn't talk much. I was excited and nervous for the day ahead of me. The Our2ndLife boys and some other friends were going to Universal Studios and they invited me along. I don't know if they actually wanted me to come or if they felt bad for me. Either way, I was excited because it would be my first time at an amusement park/theme park. I wanted to ride a lot of the rides and experience as much as possible in the time that we are there.

Trevor told me that as soon as we got back to the hotel, I should get ready for Universal. When I asked him what I should wear, he said something light and comfortable.

When we got to the hotel, I went up to mine and Louise's room to get ready. I changed into black denim shorts, with a blue cami tank-top with a baby pink, lace long sleeve shirt over it to cover the cuts. Even though it looked like it was going to make me overheated, it wasn't actually that hot. I grabbed my backpack and put some money, a water bottle, my iPod, a hoodie, and an extra shirt in it, in case we went on any water rides.

After ten minutes, I was ready. I had my makeup done pretty simply and my hair in a French Braid. I had fifteen minutes until I was supposed to meet the boys in the lobby. I decided to go sit by the pool. I brought my vlogging camera and headed down. I rode down the elevator. There was a mirror in it, an I could see myself. My ugly, fat, no good, worthless self. I turned around, but the voice in my head kept nagging me about it. I wondered why anyone likes me.

The elevator dinged, signaling that I am at the ground floor. I walked from the elevator into the lavishly furnished lobby. I looked around to find my way to the pool. I didn't actually know where I was going, so I asked someone at the reception desk. They told me how to get there, and I thanked them and went on my way.

When I got out to the pool, a couple girls recognized me. They were fans and so happy. We took pictures, chatted for a while, and they gave me their Twitters because I said that I would follow them when I got back from universal. It was so exciting, having my first "fan experience"!

When they left, I looked at my clock, and I was about to get up and go meet Trevor in the lobby. As I was walking in, however, I tripped, and a pair of strong arms caught me. I guessed it was Trevor.

"Thanks Trev. I don't know what I'd do without you."

"Guess again. It's not Trevor."

Whose voice was that? I recognized it from somewhere. Then, it hit me like a ton of bricks.

"Jack! Why didn't you let me fall? I would rather be on the ground than in your arms!"

"Ouch! That stung. Right here," And he pointed to his heart and then pouted, "Why would I let such a pretty girl get injured when I can help her instead?"

"I'm not that pretty. And thanks for catching me. I have to go find Trevor, though, because we're going to Universal Studios soon." Even though I said that, I didn't apologize for insulting him.

"I'm going as well. And I wanted to apologize for what happened on the plane. It was rude and I don't know why I did that."

"Jack, it's fine-"

"No, it's not. I was a dick and I kissed you with no warning. You looked so pretty and seemed so nice that when you landed in my lap, I just had to. You're younger than me, so I probably scared you, and you would never like me back because, well, you're way out of my league-"

"Woah! Jack! Breathe. I forgive you for kissing me. Personally, I was just shocked that someone like you would like someone as ugly as me. If you really liked me, not just me liking you, we could try to date, but I would want to take things slow because I've never been in a relationship before. Just, get to know each other and hang out." I forgave him once I realized he is genuinely sorry and he wants to start over.

"First of all, you're not ugly. You're absolutely beautiful. Second, you've never dated? I would have expected you to have broken so many hearts. Third, I do like you, and I would like to hang out sometime. So, Evangeline Rosalie, would you like to go play mini golf with me after the opening events tonight?"

"I would love that. Thank you, Jack."

With that, we hugged, him having to bend down a little, and ended our conversation. We then walked around until we found our group of friends. Jenn gave me a skeptical look, but I mouthed to her that I would tell her later. After five minutes of chatting with my other friends, the vans came to take us to Universal. It turns out that a lot more people than my little group of sympathy friends were going to Universal Studios.

--------------------------------------

THEYRE GOING TO GO ON A DATE OMFG YAY IM SO HAPPY

Let me know what you think of this chapter :)

Peace homies