Chapter 7

Eva Rose's P.O.V.

I woke up in the morning feeling refreshed, but I don't know why. I got up to make my dad breakfast, but then I remembered that he's away. And I'm leaving my apartment and my father forever when I go to Playlist Live! Yay!

I looked at the clock, and it said 4:57 am. My plane left at seven, and it takes about an hour to get through security. That gives me an hour to get ready, double check that everything is in my bag, and get to the airport.

I got out of my bed and I was hit with a rush of cold air. I guess I forgot to close my window last night. Whatever. I am leaving this place forever. Woohoo!

I go into my bathroom and look in the mirror. I absolutely hate what I see. I am worthless and ugly and I don't know why I have any fans. I log into my twitter and look through my notifications. I see a lot of hate, and when I say a lot, I mean A LOT. I got out my razor blades and everytime I saw the words worthless or ugly, I made a cut in my wrist. There was something about the dull pain in my wrist that I loved.

When I was done, there were more than fifteen new gashes is my wrist and so many tear streaks down my face. I cleaned them up and started to get ready. I brushed my teeth and put in a minimal amount of makeup.

When I was preparing for Playlist, I was watching other people's vlogs. I saw that they didn't wear fancy clothes on an airplane. I put on a pair of turquoise and white polka dot leggings, and my gray oversized sweater with the Captain America shield on it to hide the fresh cuts.

I then put my iPod in my carry on bag and checked everything in it. I then looked around my room to make sure I'm not forgetting anything. I looked in all my drawers and behind all my furniture. In my dresser, I found a picture of my mom and I, so I packed it in all my stuff. I did one final look through, and satisfied that I had everything, went into the bag with spray paint that I bought. I had bought red paint, and on the wall, I wrote, "Goodbye 'dad'. I never want to see you again because I hate you.
-Evangeline Rosalie."

I grabbed my penny board and my luggage, and left. Despite having everything that I own in my bags, they were really light. I then got on my pennyboard and headed to the airport. It was a lot easier to pennyboard while pulling my luggage behind me than I thought. There were six blocks until I got to the subway station. When I got to the subway, I would get on the one going to Queens, and I would get directions from there to JFK.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally found my way into the airport. I looked at my ticket to see what gate my flight is in. The ticket said Gate 7, so I went there. When I got there, I had to go through security. They took my backpack and put it on the conveyor belt. I walked through the scanner with my rolling suitcase. I got through easily, and, combined with the time waiting in line, it took me 45 minutes to get through security. I had 15 minutes until my plane would start to board, so I sat down on a bench and wondered what Jack would be like.

A couple minutes later, there was a shadow over me. I looked up, and it was Jack. THE ThatSoJack. I tried really hard not to fangirl, but I squealed a little, despite my efforts. All he did was laugh at me. I waved at him, but my sleeve slid a little, and I think he saw the cuts. He then gave me a hug. Because he is so much taller than my 5'2" frame, he wasn't even able to rest his chin on my head. He had to be at least 6'1" and my head barely reaches his chest. At times like this, I really hate being short.

He whispered to me, "I've only known you for five minutes, but I already like you. You're a sweet and beautiful girl."

I didn't say anything back, because if I did, I would start to cry. Our plane was called, so he grabbed my suitcase and his, but I wanted carry my own. He let me, but he insisted on holding my hand because "he didn't want us to get seperated." I think he was afraid that if he let go, I would run off and hurt myself, not that I was complaining that I was holding THE ThatSoJack's hand.

We finally made it to our seats and I wanted the window seat because I have never been on a plane and I wanted to see what the ground looked like from the plane. I guess he could tell that I was excited, because he kept laughing at me. I also heard camera clicks, but I guess he was maybe going to send them to me if I gave him my iMessages or my email account.

The captain came on the speaker and told us to buckle our seatbelts because we would be taking off soon. I did as I was told and I also turned off my phone. I looked through the book of movies that were available and I decided on The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. About halfway through the movie, I fell asleep.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

(A/N) Whoever is reading this, thank you so much!! I've changed the name of the story because I feel like it didn't fit, so now it is called The Way You Are. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!