The Change

The Love Triangle by Kriztal Adames

Copyright © Kriztal Adames All rights reserved

This book is a work of fiction. Any names, characters, companies, organizations, places, events, locales, and incidents are either used in a fictitious manner or are fictional. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, actual companies or organizations, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced in whole or in part, or stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without written permission of the author.

✾  ❦  ✾

Author's Note: Hey everyone! ❤️ Welcome to The Love Triangle Series! This is Book 1!

Author
Kriztal Adames

LINK IN BIO
Instagram: KriztalA
Twitter: KriztalA
Wattpad: Koolkat__

And last but not least...warning. This book you are about to read contains curse words, nudity, sexual content, and violence.

View at your own risk.

Chapter 1

Amber

The ceiling opened when I gasped awake.

I was laying on the hard floor of my bedroom with my eyes wide open, staring at the ceiling. The ceiling was opening up a black hole and around the edges were black, burning fire. I was scared as my chest rose high and lowered. My fingers were shaking on the floor.

The black hole turned into a colorful image immediately, and what I saw next wasn't pleasant or happiness. It was like I was watching a different dimension... It was nothing like Earth. The trimmed grass was the darkest of green and the sky was a deep bloody red like the color of an inked rose petal. There were dark-shaded, two-story haunted houses with crooked, tinted windows and creaking, sharp wooden floorboards. The trees were black with sharpened forked edges with no leaves like Halloween. A few dark green up-and-down hills and flat, sturdy land encompassed the ground area.

What was that place? And why was I terrifyingly seeing this?

The frame around the edges of the oval, wide hole on the ceiling remained black and burning with uneven lines. The image inside it moved like if it was a movie, and the scene unraveled into chaos. There was a war. Not a bloody war. But a war with black dust flying around. Male and female adults, wearing long, hooded, black cloaks fought each other. Some were fighting and flying in the red sky. I saw real fisted punches and swinging kicks and gripping grabs and angry yelling. I saw the use of magic coming out of their open hands. Some disappeared and appeared out of thin air. Black dust was fast-flying inside mouths after a few died. Some crazy man threw multiple black chains that stretched loose and far and wrapped around another man, who clenched his black teeth, groaning. The chains were swinging him around in like a wheel, circular motion, and slamming him down against the grass, dirt scraping against his dark hair and gritting face. He broke free with his strong arms swinging out, flying around and dodging the attacking straight landing chains, and threw vomit of gushing black lava out of his mouth to the guy with chains. The chains ripped off with a heavy clink as the lava burned it off into many loose black pieces.