Chapter 4. First kiss

**Cordelia's POV**

While he was teaching the class he seemed distracted and a bit off... he was sexy like that.

I kept reminding myself to stay focused and understand whatever it is that he was explaining. He looked at me quite often and every time he did my heart skipped a beat.

How does he do that to me?

I want him, I want him, is all that was running through my head.

"Psst, Cordy!" my best friend Jake threw a paper at me.

"what?!" I whispered a bit loud and Jake pointed at Jeremy who winked at me. I smiled and started to open the paper. It said

YOU, ME TONIGHT, EIGHT PM?

Right as I was gonna scribble - I can't sorry, thanks for asking- Matthew yanked the paper out of my hand and read it.

"passing notes isn't acceptable Ms Wells." he acted all tough and I was blushing.

"it's my fault." Jeremy stood up and said "just leave the girl alone."

"Extra work after class, Ms Wells." he announced and I half smiled when he said that, cause I knew he only gave me extra work so he'd be alone with me. The thought of that made me actually look forward to 3 o'clock.

When the bell rang and everybody sprinted off their feet to finally go home, Jeremy stood next to me and smiled "so rain check?"

I looked at Matt then at him "sure, tomorrow?"

"I'll call you."

Jeremy Adams, one of the hottest guys in class, every other girl wants just a hint of his attention, and he just asked me out.

Did this really happen? Seriously? Why him? Why now?

Heart's taken though...

**Matthew's POV**

"what have you got for me?" Cordelia asked taking her note book from her backpack.

"nothing." I admitted

"so you kept me here for nothing?"

"I wouldn't call spending time with you nothing."

She laughed adorably, "okay, that's cute, what do you call it then?"

"stop teasing me Cordelia!" I blurted. "I cant take this anymore."

She stood up and walked to my side "so you think I can take all this sexiness for a full hour everyday?"

"you think I can handle your innocence much longer?"

"I'm not that innocent..." she taunted as she walked up to me. I stood up and held her hands in mine.

"kiss me!" I whispered and she smiled

As I kissed her, I felt something I've never did before, I couldn't quite explain it, but I didn't want to stop.

She pushed me away soon enough and left me breathless.

"wow." she said stunned by what just happened

"sorry about that" I mumbled scared that she might not have felt the same way.

"don't be! That was... amazing!" she said throwing herself into my arms. I could've held her forever, never letting go of that sweet innocent gorgeous girl that she is.

Later that night as I sat alone grading some papers I stumbled across hers, and stopped there. Analyzing the way she thinks and tracing my fingers over the cute smiley faces she drew me. I smiled biting my lip wishing she was with me right here and now.