Chapter 1. Fate.

**Cordelia's POV**

So here's how the story started.

I woke up one day in September, first day of sophomore year. Not so excited, not so happy, that was until I entered chem class.

There stood the most beautiful guy I have ever seen in my entire life.

With his gorgeous smile, and sexy big brown eyes, the first time he looked at me, I felt an electric shock rush down my spine, forcing me to shudder.

I am not exactly what you call popular, so I took a seat near the window, where I can just daydream about whatever I dream of throughout the hours.

"hey! I need your mind here..." I found him by my side suddenly disconnecting me from my daydreams.

"sorry." I muttered.

"your name?"

"Cordelia." I responded almost automatically.

He smiled and then walked back to the front of the classroom.

Every now and then he looked at me and smiled seductively and I found myself breathless.

I looked behind me and the seat was empty... so he really was staring at me.

Once the bell rang I stayed a few minutes in class packing my stuff slowly.

"Cordelia..." he called out and I looked up at his piercing beautiful eyes "would you care to help me after school?"

"with what?"

"paper work or something, if you're up for it."

"sure, of course I'll help."

"great, see you tomorrow, after school. I won't be staying today I have a few things to take care of"

I smiled as I walked out to attend the next class.

**Matthew's POV**

That girl has some undeniable charm, she just pulled my attention when I least expected. I can picture myself with that girl. There's something about her, something that stirred my soul, something I shouldn't even be thinking about. Mainly cause it's illegal and there's the fact that she's only 16 years old.

I don't mind age difference, not at all!

If this girl is what I think she'll turn out to be... a dreamer with a pretty face and a bright future, then I definitely want a piece of that future of hers.