●29. Pages Of The Past●

WARNING - A bit matured content (maybe)

Enjoy.

×××××××××××××

19th May, 2016

He sat down beside her on the bed, keeping a respectful distance between them.

She looked at the box and photo frame with a questioning look. "What is this Rish-"

"Diya!" He placed the photo frame on the bed as he said and Amaya's heart skipped a beat.

Oh my God! He is finally ready to share his past but am I ready to hear it? She thought, gulping down and staring at her picture. Diya was wearing a yellow dress in that picture and was maybe trying to hide herself behind a white curtain when the picture got clicked.

"She was- she was beautiful!" Amaya didn't know what else to say.

Till this date, she had only heard about her beauty from Rishaan's mouth. But today, watching her photo she got the proof.

Rishaan smiled a bit and said, "It was a random click by me."

Amaya smiled back at him and looked down at her photo.

"Yes, she was so beautiful!" Rishaan said in low voice, making Amaya look up at him. "Wanna read a beautiful letter written by her?" He asked, smiling bitterly at her.

Amaya couldn't help but stare at him and his facial expressions, trying to understand what he really meant.

He opened the box and took out a letter from it.

"Her last letter!" He forwarded his hand.

Amaya looked at the letter and then at him, not knowing if she should take it from him or not.

With her trembling hands, she took the letter and looked up at him. He was smiling for God knows what reason.

"Read!" He encouraged, gesturing her to unfold the paper.

Dying to know and afraid to find out. That was her exact condition then.

She gulped down saliva in her dried throat and unfolded the paper. Closing her eyes for a moment and taking a deep breath, she started reading the letter.

"Hey Rishu,

Ah! Your only name sounds so intoxicating. So sexy, you know? You know what whenever I take your name, my heart starts ringing. I know, it's hard to imagine - a ringing heart - but believe me, it's really true!"

Amaya smiled a bit and glanced up at Rishaan, only to find him sitting blankly in front of her. She again looked down and continued reading the letter.

"So tell me how are you? I know you are not fine but.. Please don't cry, I won't be there physically, to wipe your tears away. But believe me, I'll always be with you. I'll always walk with you, in your footsteps, only half a step behind. So don't be unhappy just because I'm out of your sight. Remember that I will always be with you.

When tomorrow starts without me, don't cry the way you did today. Don't cry behind me, Rishu. Because it hurts like a bitch, knowing the reason behind your crying is me. So don't miss me and give your whole time to our baby. He or she must be looking like you, perfect and sexy. And hey, do not ever mention my name in front of him/her but yes, always tell him/her that mumma loves him/her a lot."