●28. Diya!●

13th May, 2016

Rishaan's face lightened up as soon as he saw Amaya coming out of the class. She was looking so beautiful in her parrot green dress. She smiled at him from far away and he moved his sunglasses on his head. Just like every day, when she reached him he hugged her to greet her and she snuggled in. He squeezed her back, pulling her a little more closer. She breathed more slowly, inhaling his vanilla perfume, her body melting into his as her every muscle lost its tension.

"How are you?" He asked, pulling away from her.

"Good." She replied, looking up at him smiling. "You?"

"I'm also good." He replied her with a smile.

"You don't seem!" She said, looking at his face closely and finding dark circles under his eyes.

"It's nothing like that." He replied, moving his sunglasses back on his eyes.

She grabbed his arm and squeezed it a little. "Is there something that's bothering you?" She asked, her voice filled with seriousness and concern.

"Arey, it's just that I'm not going office so I work at night." He replied, assuring her.

"Rishaan, your health is more important. Don't come to meet me everyday then." She stated in low voice, feeling so bad that he was doing all this because of her.

"I don't have any problem, okay? And I'm fine with it." He said, wrapping his arm around her shoulder and pulling her a little to his side.

She opened her mouth to say something but stopped by him saying, "Now stop this! Let's go somewhere."

He opened the door for her and she sat in the car. He bent down and adjusted her dupatta (veil) which could have caught in the door. She smiled at this sweet gesture of him. Smiling back at her, he closed the door and went to other side. Taking the driver's seat, he started the engine. He fiddled with the radio to fill their ears with the popular tunes and it played, "Steal My Girl" by One Direction. She had never heard this song before.

Everybody wanna steal my girl

Everybody wanna take her heart away

Couple billion in the whole wide world

Find another one 'cause she belongs to me

Na na na na na na (oh, yeah)

Na na na na na na (alright)

Na na na na na na

Na na

She belongs to me

She stared at him as he started singing along, so loudly. She chuckled, biting her lower lip. He glanced at her, only to find her already staring at him.

"You okay, right?" She asked, letting out a little laugh.

"Yeah! Why?" He being the most innocent person on the earth, asked her back.

"You were literally shouting!" She said, turning to his side in her seat.

"Yeah, I was just telling everyone that you belong to me." He said in his ever flirtatious voice.

She stared at him with her cheeks turning red but she controlled.

"As if people were listening you!" She shook her head as she mumbled and sat straight in her seat.

"So you want me to stand in the middle of the road and sing the song for you?" He asked, glancing at her to see her facial expressions.

"Oh please!" She joined her hands in front of him. "Don't do any stupid thing like that in front of people." She added and he chuckled.