●25. "I'll Miss You"●

April 29, 2016

He woke up, slowly, shaking his head as something tickled near his neck area. He opened his eyes, slowly and found himself sleeping on the couch. He looked beside himself and found Amaya sleeping peacefully, resting her head on his shoulder. Her snoring sound was so cute which made him chuckle. He took his phone, trying his best to not wake her up and clicked a selfie.

Ah! My first selfie with her. He thought, looking at the photo with a smile.

He looked at her and her face. Her face was so close him, giving him some unknown feelings. Her face wasn't anything extraordinary and yet, he felt somehow magically drawn to those beautiful and silent features. He couldn't help but notice her clean skin and lack of makeup, along with her always messy buns. His fingers made its way to her face and he brushed off a small lock of hair that tumbled in front of her face, resting just near her cheek. Her hair was silky and smooth and her skin, milky and soft.

He, slowly, shook his shoulder, in an attempt to wake her up and he succeeded in that. She slightly shook her head and looked up at him, only to find him already staring at her.

"Ah! I'm sorry." She moved away immediately, feeling so shy.

"It's okay!" He adjusted his t-shirt and then stretched his limbs.

"Actually the movie was so boring and I don't know when I fell asleep. I'm so-" She started rambling.

"I said it's okay!" He repeated, stopping her.

"Okay!" She said, nodding and looking down.

He got up from the sofa, stretching his arms above his head and looking up at the clock.

"Aren't you getting late today?" He asked, finding her still sitting on the sofa and looking down.

"Oh yeah! Was just.. " She shook her head, chucking all the thoughts that were running here and there in her mind.

"It's already 7:30 am!" He added and she looked up at the clock, muttering "shit" to herself.

She ran upstairs and he just watched her, chuckling and smiling.

"This woman is so unique!" He said to himself, shaking his head and still smiling.

And you like different and unique things, don't you? His inner smirked at him.

He kicked his inner out of his mind and also ran upstairs, to get ready for his office.

××××××××××××××

Rishaan was in his office, in his cabin, sitting on his swivel chair with his elbows resting on the desk. He was playing with a pen, pushing it away with the tip of his index finger and then pulling it back. He was there physically but his mind, it was wandering somewhere else.

He took his phone and opened its gallery. He clicked on the photo which he took this morning. She looked so cute in that pic, sleeping with her mouth open. He smiled and thought to share this pic with her on WhatsApp. He opened his WhatsApp and shared the pic. He waited for her to check but she was offline.

Must be in the lecture! He thought and put his phone aside, trying to concentrate on his work.

On other hand, Amaya was in her college, sitting on the chair and trying to make her students learn the new lesson. She stood up and went to green board. She draw a figure, trying to make it easy for them.