●27. The Date●

2nd May, 2016

"Oh Rahul?" Rishaan asked, narrowing his eyes a bit at him.

Shit! Rishaan, no! Don't do something wrong with him. She prayed, knowing how easily he gets angry.

Rahul again gulped down and looked back at Amaya. Looking back at Rishaan's tall frame, he scanned him from head to toe. He guessed him a rich man by his appearance.

"I've heard a lot about you. Seems like you're so famous here!" Rishaan stood in front of him, folding his both arms over his chest. Only he knew how much he had controlled his anger at that time.

"Who- who are you?" Rahul asked, swallowing down really hard.

Rishaan smirked at him and looked back at Amaya. He took two long strides backwards and held Amaya's hand.

"Her husband!" He answered, walking back to him with Amaya.

Rahul's jaw dropped hearing it. He really had not expected her second husband to be a rich man.

"Now say whatever you were saying to your friend. What were you saying? How hot she looks! You want to touch her back and what?" Rishaan asked, leaving Amaya's hand and stepping closer to Rahul.

Amaya gulped down really hard, hearing whatever he said. Shit! He actually heard them! She cursed. What he'll think of me now!? She closed her eyes.

"Can you repeat your words for me?" Rishaan asked, opening the button of his coat and then folding his sleeves up. Rahul gaped at him, looking at his perfect six packs from his white shirt which fitted him perfectly. Rishaan adjusted the ring he had in his middle finger, catching his attention.

Rahul straightened his body and stepped closer saying, "What wrong did I say? Your wife is so fucking hot and who doesn't want to touch her-"

And here Rishaan's balled fist collided with his face. He punched him so hard that his vision blackened for some seconds. Blinking his swimming eyes, he tried to focus on Rishaan's angry face, but it was no use.

"Rishaan!" Amaya shouted, in an attempt to stop him.

She didn't want him to fight there and create a scene. She ran to him and grabbed his arm to stop him.

"Rishaan, stop. Please don't." Amaya pleaded, trying to drag him away.

"Amaya, leave me." Rishaan said with his gritted teeth as he jerked his hand off. "Take this key and go, get into the car." He added, taking his keys out from his pocket.

"No, I won't-"

"I SAID GO!" He shouted, catching so many people's attention.

She gulped down really hard, looking into his chocolate brown eyes and finding so much rage them. She looked down at his hand and took the keys. She silently went to his car and stood there.

"Now continue what you were saying." Rishaan yanked him to his face by grasping his collars and glared murderously at him.

Rahul let out a little laugh and said, "How does she taste? You must have-"

Rishaan punched him on his nose this time, flying his neck backward like a willow caught in the wind. His nose started bleeding now. Every time he opened his mouth Rishaan got angrier. Every word stung only fueling the fire that burned inside of him.