(A/n)

Hey babes,

I know it took a long time for me to update that final chapter. At first it was because of school and an excessive amount of homework. Then I hit a really bad writing block and nothing I wrote was coming out right. I couldn't write last weekend because as some of you probably know the new season of Stranger Things came out and I just had to binge it (lol if you haven't watched it yet why) and then this week I had a really stressful test to study for. I almost didn't write it over the last few days because I had the ending all planned out and written on a piece of loose leaf paper but I lost that and I really didn't want to rewrite it all.

I hope you enjoyed my fluffy ending. I enjoyed writing it.

Some tips to those of you who are struggling with writing : my advice is to just keep writing. And read.

Even if you hate what you write just word vomit it all onto the paper. Then wait a bit and give it some time before you dive back in and draft, draft again. Just edit until you're happier with your writing.

Reading of course will help because you can analyze what other authors do. You can look at certain aspects of how they write (ex character description, dialogue, movement)

In saying this I'm not at all claiming to know anything professional about writing or whatever, especially when I first started this fic, I just do it (did it) for fun.

"Underneath the Mistletoe" has been such a positive experience for me. It was also somewhat stressful but overall I really like this community and all the feedback I got from you guys.

So yeah

Do what you love

Some last words :

- Podcasts are cool there's this one series called 'Limetown' which I found pretty interesting. If any of you want the link dm me. (Also as y'all know Christmas is coming and holy fu k am I ever excited.)

- You don't have to know everything.
You're going to want to, hell, I'd love to know what I want from life. But I don't. I don't know what I want to be. Some days I doubt I even know who I am.

- RuPauls drag race is amazing and you should watch it.

- School is fucking tough but so are you

Imma be posting an excerpt from my new fic soon so stay tuned and stay spooky;)

- Everett Terrester