Chapter 23- Let's make reality, actuality, a reality

Selena's POV

"Peter oh my god I can't believe it! I missed you so much." I hugged him again. Peter was my old neighbour, we've been neighbours since I was 10 and at that time he was 12. Me and him did everything together, even walked to school together and if any kids would bother me I would run to him and he would come and scare them away. I even at some point had a crush on him, but him treating me like a little sister and a friend just made those feelings go away. I still remember the day he started high school I was so sad and felt so alone. I got through for 2 years without him and I was so eager to start high school but my parents didn't want me to go to the same high school as him because apparently that school had a bad reputation at the time.

"I missed you too Selly" He teased me, he knew how much I hated that nickname he gave me.

"Oh my god don't call me that." I playfully slapped his upper arm. "Anyways how's college?" I asked him.

"I dropped out." He said it so casually.

"What why?" I was shocked.

"I don't know man, it's just not for me. It's too much. And anyways forget that, you should be happy you're about to see me more often"

"Really! How though?"

"I got a job at your school as a PE coach. Surprise!"

"Oh my god really! But ain't you a bit young for that job?"

"Yes I am but your school is desperate the old coach got fired 'cause apparently he was shit so yeah I got the job."

"That's amazing! Can't wait to see you around more often I really missed you."

"Aww come here." He hugged me.

"Sorry to interrupt your cuddling session, but I'm afraid we have to go." Justin tapped me.

"Oh okay..by the way Justin this is Pe-" He cut me off.

"Peter. Yes I know I heard you scream his name. But anyways we're waiting for you in the car." What the actual fuck? What's wrong with him? He just walked away.

"Who the hell is he?" Peter asked.

"Um...my neighbour. I'm staying with them until my parents get back."

——————————

I was studying when I heard the sound of my room door opening. I looked up from my notes and saw Justin walking in. He just came in without knocking. Typical Justin.

He walked over to the desk and moved my pens and folders to one side and sat down on the desk.

"Um...do you mind? I need that space for my stuff." 

"Who was that guy?"

"What's it to you? Now go and let me study." He took a deep breath and looked at me.

"Who was that guy?" I didn't say anything. Why is he being so annoying and suspicious. I ignored him and continued making my notes.

He snatched my pen from my hand and threw it across the room.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I stood up from my chair and he grabbed me by my upper arm and pulled my closer.

"Tell me." He gritted his teeth. "Let go off me you're hurting me Justin." I tried to pull away but he was stronger than me.

"Who was he Selena?" He stared right into my eyes.

"A fucking friend!" I yelled and he let go of my arm. "Don't you ever grab me like that again alright."

"That wouldn't have happened if you just fucking answered the question."

"What's your fucking problem? What's it to you who he was? And let me tell you he's much better of a person than you."

"Seems like you've known him for quite a while from the way you were hugging him and now talking about him. What's the deal? Is he er your ex boyfriend or someone you link up."

"You're disgusting. You're mindset amazes me."

"So I'm right."

"No you're not fucking right. I can just be good friends with guys you know without fucking them, I'm not like you. You think everyone is like you."

"No you can't just be good friends with guys without having ulterior motives."

"Oh my god! Just leave I don't wanna waste my time with someone as stupid as you."

"Just know, I don't wanna see any guy around you. No one can take my place, I should be the only one in your heart. Do you understand?"

"What the fuck is this nonsense? What are you to me? Nothing. I'm not your property nor am I your girlfriend."

"What did you say?" He gritted his teeth. "You're mine okay and that's enough." I was about to say something when we heard a knock on the door.

"Guys couldn't you me call you? Dinner is getting cold hurry up."

"Sorry Mom, I was helping Selena with her homework and couldn't hear you. We'll be down in a sec."

"No come now, both of you." Pattie said.

"After you." He smiled at me and gestured for me to go first. I shook my head and walked out.

——————

After dinner I helped Pattie to clear the table and started to wash the dishes.

"Do you need a hand?" Justin said. The fucking audacity to come up to me and actually talk to me after the bullshit he said. I just ignored him.

"Look Selena." He sighed. "I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking, I just got....jealous that's all." Jealous my foot. I didn't say anything and stayed focused on the dishes. "Come on Selena. I've never been this honest with anyone, I never admit something like that." He removed a strand of my hair from my face and tucked it behind my ear.

"Please forgive me. I don't know what happened to me? I got anger because I was about to confess my true feelings and you just left me and went over to that guy."

"You just showed me your true feelings earlier. I've heard enough."

"No. That...that wasn't how I planned to tell you. Just forget about that. I messed up. I'm sorry, I...I just get really over defensive when it comes to you."

"But why?"

"Because I love you." I just froze.
————————————————————————
Vote, Comment and share xx

Finally I updated!!! Thanks for being patient and I promise to update again soon xx