Chapter 13- Tryna distract myself

Selena's POV

The sun rays reflected on my eyes and they fluttered open. Suddenly cold water sprayed on my face and I screamed.

"What the fuck!" I yelled quickly getting up. I heard laugher and then I realised that Justin, Jaxon and Jazzy were in my room with water guns and they sprayed the water all over me.

"STOOOOPPP!" I yelled and ran around the room and they chased me with water guns while laughing their asses off.

"I HATE YOU BIEBERS!!" I yelled and at that every moment Pattie came in.

"What on earth is going on!" She scolded. Jaxon, Jazzy and Justin stopped spraying water and stood in a line facing their mother as they all looked down. Wow Pattie does know how to control her children.

"Who's idea was this huh?" She questioned.

"Justin's." Jaxon and Jazzy spoke in unison while pointing at Justin.

"Wow thanks guys." Justin shook his head.

"Justin you're suppose to be the big mature brother and be a role model to your siblings not to teach them silly tricks and behave badly along with them."

"I'm sorry mom but it's funny."

"Oh really...." She took the water gun away from Jaxon and squirted water all over Justin. Omg I love her so much.

"MOM WHAT THE HELL!!" Justin winced.

"Oh sorry I thought that was funny." We all burst out laughing.

"Now all of you say sorry to Selena and then come downstairs for breakfast." She walked out of the room.

"Sorry Selena." Jaxon and Jazzy said in unison and walked out to leaving me and Justin alone.

"So......I'm waiting......say sorry." I said but she was too busy fixing his wet hair. I have to admire he looked extra hot with wet hair.

"I'm not saying sorry for shit."

"PATT-"

"Okay I'm sorry." He quickly said stopping me from calling his mom. Awww the bad boy of the school is scared of his mom how cute. I started laughing at that thought.

"What's so funny?" He furrowed his brows

"You act so tough but you're scared of your mom." I chuckled.

"Haha very funny. I have a lot of respect for my mom and tend to listen to her teachings."

"Aww how cute." I pulled his cheek.

"That's why I left early in the morning I didn't want my mom to catch me sleeping next to you."

"Wait what? You fell asleep next to me?" How can I forget mine an Justin's make out session last night, we didn't have sex or anything though, but it was amazing. I thought he left at night after I fell asleep.

"Yes I woke up at around 5 and quickly went to my room."

"Oh."