Chapter 4- Hot Piece Of Shit

Selena's POV

I fluttered my eyes open and took a few seconds to adjust to the bright sunlight that was coming through my window.

I got up and went straight to the bathroom. I was still mad at my parents for making me stay at Justin's house for at least a month. We can't stand each other and I won't last a minute under the same room as Justin Bieber. I wanted to stay at Camila's but apparently my behaviour and attitude as been off lately. Ugh I hate this, I hate that I have to live with people who I barely know, in two weeks.

I walked out the house without saying goodbye to my parents, I was so pissed. I didn't even bother to have breakfast and that's something.

And there he was sitting in his car with the windows rolled down, smirking at me. I rolled my eyes at him and started walking.

"Good morning to you too neighbour." He said.

"Whatever." My annoyed tone should give him the hint that I was mad.

"You're very rude Miss Gomez." How does he know my second name? Oh wait my dad and mom introduced themselves as Mr and Mrs Gomez at the dinner.

"And you're very annoying Mr Bieber." I said while still walking away from him, but he was driving his car now and he was driving right beside me.

He laughed. His laugh was cute. No it wasn't what's wrong with you Selena?

"I'm just trying to be a polite neighbour."

"Oh so polite neighbours go around causing trouble in the neighbourhood at night?"

He chuckled. "Erm not only at night." And with that he drove over a muddy paddle and splashed the dirty muddy water all over my clothes.

"YOU FUCKING DICKHEAD!" I yelled at him and he laughed and drove away. What a piece of shit? Ugh I hate him so much. Now I have to go back change my fucking clothes. Ugh I will get back to you, you jerk.

------
I ran to science because of that prick I was so late. I finally reached my class and I was out of breath. I stood outside my class for a few seconds to control my breathing and then walked in.

"Miss Gomez how dare you come so late to my class!" My science teacher yelled at me.

I heard someone giggle so I turned around and saw it was him. Justin. What the fuck was he doing here?

"Did you have a little accident?" He chuckled. I swear I'm gonna kill him.

"Shut up Bieber you have been moved to my class due to your behaviour and if you don't behave I will move you out not just from my class but from the school." And this time I giggled.

"Take a seat Miss Gomez and I will not tolerate this again do you understand?"

"Yes sir." I said and then stopped. There was no seat available other than the one next to Justin and there's no way I'm sitting there. I'll rather sit on the floor.

"What you waiting for, there's a seat next to Justin go sit there." My teacher said. I sighed and went and sat next to Justin. I hate this so much. He ruined my morning, my first class and was about to ruin my life for a whole month. Wait I'm not even living with him yet and he's already ruining my life, he will continue to ruin the rest of my life as long as I'm in this school and this neighbourhood. Great.