Chapter 7- Basketball

Justin's POV

I went home to get changed and to grab my basket ball. I don't know why I'm doing this. I mean why I'm I wasting my time, I could be out with my friends or I could call Chantel. Why I'm I going out to play basketball with Selena? Out of all people, why her. We hate each other, right?

Selena walked out of her house wearing a cute tank top and shorts. She looked so cute. She smiled at me and starting walking towards me.

"What took you so long? Were you trying to look good for me?" I smirked at her. She did look so good. She rolled her eyes playfully.

We starting walking together to the park. There was silence between us, we just walked quietly. I didn't look at her and she didn't look at me. It was awkward because normally I have a lot to say and I never shut up. But with Selena, I just didn't know what to say. I didn't know her, we never had an actual conversation. For some reason I wanted to get to know her, I wanted to have a conversation with her.

"I can't believe I'm actually about to do this. I haven't played basketball for years." She finally said breaking the awkward silence between us.

"You should feel lucky, you're gonna play with me." I looked at her.

"You'll regret playing with me Bieber."

"Don't get sassy." She looked at me and just rolled her eyes.

We arrived at the park and walked to the basketball area. I started bouncing the ball and doing tricks with it. Then I threw the ball and I went straight into the net. I looked back at Selena and she shook her head.

"Show off

"Show off." She walked towards me. She grabbed the ball and started bouncing it.

I walked slowly towards her and she started to back away with the ball, still bouncing it. I swung my arm to try to get the ball, but Selena moved with the ball, her back facing me.

"Not bad Sel." I said and she giggled. She's so cute. She was getting so excited because she thought she was gonna score. Selena picked the ball up and got ready to throw it in the hoop. I ran in front of her and grabbed the ball as it was but to do in the hoop. I smirked at her and she groaned.