Chapter 12- "She'd rather suck mine"

Selena's POV

Please say someone is here to save me. I looked up and saw a tall muscular guy. Please say he's my hero.

"Please help me these two guys-"

"Yo Ethan don't let her go!" The same guy who was chasing me spoke. Shit they know each other....that means he's one of them. Just my luck.

I tried to push past him, but he grabbed me with my wrist tightly. My heart started beating even more rapidly. There's no one here to save me, I actually might die today and it's all because of that dickhead.

"Let go of me!" I tried to pull away from his grip.

"Now why would I do that?" He smirked. Fucking dog! I tired harder but he dragged me back inside. God please help me!

He threw me on the chair and I hit my head again in the same place. The other guy who I kicked walked over to me and slapped my face really hard.

"Fucking bitch kicked me!" He screamed.

"You deserved it!" I yelled.

"Woah which mad bitch y'all got yourself?" The Ethan guy spoke.

"She had no money on her not even a fucking phone, but we couldn't let her go without taking something." One of the guy said smirking and looked at the others. What the fuck does that mean? They all started laughing. Psychos. 

"Yo Brandon what you say we do?" Ethan asked the guy that chased me.

"I say we cut her." He took a pocket knife out. I gasped and my eyes widened. Fuck I am going to die. He looked at me and grinned while walking towards me. I leaned backwards in the chair. I was sweating uncontrollably and my heart was beating so fast that it felt like it might jump out of my chest.

He bought the knife closer to my cheek. I instantly closed my eyes shut.

"Don't please!" I begged while he laughed.

"Ok." He pulled back the knife. Phew. "On one condition." He said. I knew it won't be this easy.

"Suck my dick first." He smirked.

"She'd rather suck mine!" I rolled my eyes, I knew who that was. The three guys turned their heads to look and so did I. Justin was standing there smirking and Za and Meajor were behind him.

"Who the fuck are you?" Brandon spoke.

"Me?" Justin pointed at himself and then pretended to look around for anyone else. Classic. I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Yes you motherfucker!" He yelled.

"Well let's just say I'm your worst nightmare." He smirked and walked towards them.

"Look just let the girl go, we won't harm you." Meajor spoke up. The three guys looked at each other and then started to laugh. Yep psychos.

"You mean YOU don't wanna get hurt." Ethan said.

"Just let. The. Girl. Go." Justin spoke with gritted teeth. Very attractive, but he's still a jerk and if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be here in the first place.

"No." Brandon stepped forwards. Justin rolled his tongue in his mouth and then threw a fist at him. Fuck this gonna get messy.