Chapter 10- Park

Justin's POV

It felt weird seeing Selena in my house. I wasn't used to having people stay over because it has only been me, mom, Jaxon and Jazzy for so long. It felt weird having another person stay with us. But I have to say Selena got along with all of us so well and it felt like we've known her for years. But that doesn't mean I can't annoy her. Ima make her life a living hell.

"Justin can you and Selena take us to the park please?" Jaxon plead.

"Tell mom." I said refusing to take my eyes off my phone.

"Justin!" My mom yelled. I looked up and put my phone away. "Take them to the park I'm going to work."

"But mom-" I spoke but I was cut off by mom.

"Come on stop being lazy. Get up!"

"Ughhh fine but only for an hour."

"Yeahhh!!" Jaxon and Jazzy jumped up and down. I swear don't kids get bored of going to the same bloody park all the time?

"Selena sweetie keep an eye on these two they can be get a little too excited and sometimes end up hurting each other."  My mom spoke to Selena, who was watching tv.

"Mom don't you trust me?" I said. Why would she tell Selena to take care of MY siblings when I'm taking them.

"I do honey, but Selena needs to know how unsafe these two can be when they go out. So both of you need to take care of."

"Yeah I get it. Come on guys let's go." I got up from the couch and so did Selena. We all walked out.

"You two hold hands and walk in front of us so we can see you." I told Jazzy and Jaxon.

"Why don't you hold their hands?" Selena spoke. I gave her a look and then looked away. I wasn't in the mood to argue.

We walked side by side in silence while Jazzy and Jaxon walked in front of us.

"What's wrong?" Selena broke the silence.

"What do you mean?"

"Something's up with you. You've never acted like this before."

"Like what?"

"I don't know I can't explain it. Like normally you're hyper active and annoying and-"

"Oh so you want me to annoy you? But when I do you get worked up and say you hate me. You're so confusing." I furrowed my brows.

"No I didn't mean it like that."

"Then what is it? Just say what's on my mind stop being confusing."

"Ever since that awkward kiss you've been acting so weird and you don't even talk to me like you used too."

"What the hell? First you didn't wanna kiss me and not forgetting you're the one that said I want nothing to do with you and then when I don't talk to you, you have a problem? Wow you make sense."

"You know what just forget it!"

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Say what you mean."