E P I L O G U E

Abigail Adams' POV

Months have gone by, and everything was great. I was happy with Alex. He was one of the best boyfriends ever! Here's a current update on everyone.

Scotty; he's with this girl named Kristen, and might I add, they are adorable. He thinks she could be the one.

Todd; still sleeping around, per usual. However, I think his man-wh¡re ways might end thanks to a current female-wh¡re, Corinna.

Jason; he's still an old mess, but he's working on a movie. It's called. Behind the Camera. I might be playing a main character .... I will.

Heath; still bent. He hasn't smoked in a really long time. I'm so proud of him, he's great.

Zane; he's single af. However, that doesn't stop him from flirting when we hit the town together. One day, not soon, but one day he's gonna find someone. Maybe in like, 10 years.

Liza; she recently hit 13 million subs, which is amazing. Her and David are still going strong, and still being adorable.

David; well, promise you won't tell Liza .... okay, he's planing on asking for her marry him. I'll wait for your screaming and crying to stop ........ thank you. I'm very excited! It will make great clickbait, and it'll be true!

Gabbie; still eating Taco Bell. However, she's eating it with her boyfriend Charlie! Yes, Gabbie's got a boyfriend. I wouldn't believe it either without proof. If you want proof, follow me on Instagram and Snapchat @abigailadams

Alex; my baby! He's just moved into my house, due to the fact that David will be living with Liza soon, if she says yes. Everything is going perfectly! To be honest, I think I'm in love with him. He could be the one.

Finally, me! Before I was a mess, now I'm an artist, musically. My album, Fake, was number 3 on the charts. Some of my songs made it on the billboard hot 100.

Friends, featuring Justin Bieber, was number 2 for 7 weeks. All or Nothing, featuring Scotty Sire, was number 15 for 9 weeks. Break Your Little Heart, featuring All Time Low, was number 5 for 8 weeks. And finally, Here's Your Freakin' Song was (is) number 1 for 10 weeks now.

My world tour starts in a couple months, and Alex is coming with me. I get to perform and travel the world with my boyfriend. It doesn't get better then that.

"And there you have it! This has been the process behind my album! How I got to be who I am today! The ACT is officially done. I'm myself, and people like me for me! I'm Abigail Noah Adams, and that was my story of how I wrote my first album."