S T A Y I N ' A L I V E

Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk I'm a woman's man: no time to talk

Abigail Adams' POV

We got to the club, and half of us were tipsy. I was leaning on Alex, trailing behind the group.

"I've gotta walk in like they do in the movies!" I exclaimed, moving away from Alex. Everyone turned to me. I grabbed my phone and played Stayin' Alive by the Bee Gees.

"Can we go inside?" David asked. I nodded, holding my phone in the air as we all walked in. Everyone was looking at us. It felt epic.

"Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother you're stayin' alive, stayin' alive. Feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin' and we're stayin' alive, stayin' alive! Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive! Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive!" The music came from my phone. I could hear David laughing at me in the back of the group. Once we were inside I turned off my music.

"Abi! Let's dance!" Zane shouted, grabbing my hand. I grabbed Gabbie's, who grabbed Heath's, and so on. We were all in the middle of the club, dancing like kids.

"Is that Abigail Adams?" I heard someone whisper.

"Yeah! I heard she dumped Niall Horan earlier today." Instead of listening to people talk about me, I began to twerk on the person to my right. That happened to be Jason.

"Best night ever!" He yelled. David laughed and pointed his vlog camera at us. Soon I stopped twerking, much to Jason's disappointment, and went to the bar.

"And what would you like beautiful?" The bartender asked.

"A rum and coke, and one without rum!" I yelled over the club music that was playing.

"Are you here alone?" He asked. I shook my head.

"I'm with my friends! It's singles night!. I told him. He nodded as he got my drink.

"Maybe I could have your number?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows. I chuckled uncomfortably.

"Abi! You're missing all the fun!" Jason yelled. I smiled.

"Sorry, that's my dad! Put it on the tab Dobrik!" I exclaimed before walking back over to the group.

"What took so long?" Gabbie asked, taking her drink.

"Bartender was hitting on me!" I shouted. She nodded.

"He's cute!"

"It's singles night!" Heath yelled at us. I nodded.

"If he asks any of you, Jason is my dad!" I told the group. They all nodded and we went back to dancing. I was dancing with Todd and Scotty when someone tapped my shoulder.

"Come with me for a second!" He said, grabbing my arm and leading me away from the group.